[ROM] [6/3] RebelROM Senseless Jelly Bean

Search This thread

anandsamuel

Aug 8, 2010
Re: [ROM][1/27] RebelROM Senseless Jelly Bean

Hi I just got this phone and am new to the HTC world. I've been using Samsung phones since the started using androids. I tried flashing cm10 but learned that with the new HTC ota jellybean update the touchscreen drivers don't work with aosp roms. Quick question will this rom work with the new firmware, hboot 2.14? Thnx for your help guys.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app

jrior001

Aug 12, 2010
Va Beach

Rock solid so far. This is what I've been waiting for!

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: bpear96

bpear96

Sep 30, 2010
Hi I just got this phone and am new to the HTC world. I've been using Samsung phones since the started using androids. I tried flashing cm10 but learned that with the new HTC ota jellybean update the touchscreen drivers don't work with aosp roms. Quick question will this rom work with the new firmware, hboot 2.14? Thnx for your help guys.

Im on hboot 1.0.9 and never took a JB OTA, and everything is running fine for me :D Can switch to CM10 and still everything works fine.

anandsamuel

Aug 8, 2010

Im on hboot 1.0.9 and never took a JB OTA, and everything is running fine for me :D Can switch to CM10 and still everything works fine.

I shouldn't have updated the phone. So can I try this rom? You think it will work...

ronnyg12

Jan 18, 2013
Uhm i found a bug! When i go to settings and try to open personalize it crashes and sais stopped working :S

=JKT=

Mar 19, 2012
Hamilton

Uhm i found a bug! When i go to settings and try to open personalize it crashes and sais stopped working :S

Senseless means that as much of sense has been removed as possible. The Personalize button essentially allows you to personalize the sense portion of your Rom (which isn't there anymore). So I wouldn't call that a bug, per se.

RollTribe

May 23, 2012
Virginia, USA

Senseless means that as much of sense has been removed as possible. The Personalize button essentially allows you to personalize the sense portion of your Rom (which isn't there anymore). So I wouldn't call that a bug, per se.

Only problem is you can't change lock screen wallpaper. But it's like that on any ROM with an AOSP lock screen that's not AOSP

RollTribe

May 23, 2012
Virginia, USA

Just wanted to say that I love this ROM but system write wasn't working. So I flashed ElementalX with stock frequencies (not a big overclocker) and it works fine.

THADDIUS25

Oct 16, 2011
SELMA

Does the ROM still have beats

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

vn1977

Oct 4, 2007

Hope this isn't asking too much, but I use widget locker and having the stock lock screen on "none" makes it show the stock lock screen when a call comes in and I don't need it to. Is there something flashable that will make it where "none" is no lock screen?

Silellak

May 17, 2012
....for now.

Right? :D

Hopefully not for awhile :) Pretty happy now, perfect blend of my favorite 4.1/4.2 features with the awesome Sense camera.

Maybe when Key Lime Pie comes out things will change, since knowing HTC, we'll never see it officially :(

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1TzOz

1TxSB

Features:

Download and changelog:
    http://www.gizmoluster.com/2013/06/63-rebelrom-update/

Wiki with credits here
    https://bitbucket.org/bpear/rebelrom-senseless-evita/wiki/Home

Coming soon/To do:
    • Less sense
    • More awesome
    • Update to newer JB sense base
    • Theme Settings or get AOSP settings working
    • Try to get AOSP, messaging and dialer working
    • Integrate AOSP lockscreen call fix

Archive:
    February 12, 2013
    February 02, 2013
    Original ICS build (Anyone remember the hassel that went through?, I could probably find it if anyone wants it)

Screenshots: (somewhat outdated, status bar clock color is still white for example, will update soon)
    http://min.us/mxsJdoOKQvMky
    Latest screenshot from 1/27 http://puu.sh/1TtgR
    when is the next update rolling out?

............................................________
    ....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
    .............................,.-"..................................."-.,
    .........................,/...............................................":,
    .....................,?......................................................,
    .................../...........................................................,}
    ................./......................................................,:`^`..}
    .............../...................................................,:"........./
    ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
    ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
    ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
    ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
    ...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
    ............/.`~,......`-...................................../
    .............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
    .....`=~-,__......`,.................................
    ...................`=~-,,.,...............................
    ................................`:,,...........................`..............__
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
    ........................................_..........._,-%.......`
    Oh tease!! Super excited for what's to come!

It's FAST! talked to bpear last night. I'm finishing up the aosp system apps and debloat as much as I can, send it to him to get rid of everything I'm not sure of and polish it up. First build will be stock, debloated and desensed and on a major diet. After that maybe we can add some mods and tweaks ;)

Might work on something tomorrow :D while I'm likely snowed in.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Got a major update coming to this guys if anyone is still interested. Bpear been super busy and I've been working on this for my personal use, whenever we get together we'll talk about collaborating everything we got to make a big update instead of me opening a new thread for another senseless Rom