[Q] {PLEASE HELP!!!} Bricked Verizon Note 3

Search This thread

codestermyre

May 14, 2010
I rooted my phone successfully with vRoot but I wanted KitKat on my phone, so I went through SafeStrap to install the update and when I rebooted the phone, it just is black once I boot into system. I can still boot into download and recovery mode but that's it. Please help!!! My Note 3 is through Verizon and has the MJE update. I am in the hospital with my Fiance who is pregnant (they induced her today and have been here for 12 hours now) and really need my phone to post updates to family members. What do I do?!?

G

GuestK00143

I rooted my phone successfully with vRoot but I wanted KitKat on my phone, so I went through SafeStrap to install the update and when I rebooted the phone, it just is black once I boot into system. I can still boot into download and recovery mode but that's it. Please help!!! My Note 3 is through Verizon and has the MJE update. I am in the hospital with my Fiance who is pregnant (they induced her today and have been here for 12 hours now) and really need my phone to post updates to family members. What do I do?!?
If you can get to your computer you will have to Odin back to stock and then re-root. Files and directions for this are here . If not by a computer you can try to boot into recovery mode by holding the volume up+home and the power button. Then scroll down to clear cache and then factory reset with the volume keys. This might get you back to stock, if not Odin.

codestermyre

May 14, 2010
If you can get to your computer you will have to Odin back to stock and then re-root. Files and directions for this are here . If not by a computer you can try to boot into recovery mode by holding the volume up+home and the power button. Then scroll down to clear cache and then factory reset with the volume keys. This might get you back to stock, if not Odin.

Well the clear cache and factory reset didn't work, still at a black screen. But I am downloading the other thing. Thank you for the quick response. I will let you know how that turns out.

codestermyre

May 14, 2010
Odin wont see the phone. What should I do???