[APP] Volume BOOST LG G2 NO NEED ROOT

Search This thread

Rajaasim1980

Jan 20, 2013
I really disliked the low volume of headset on lg g2 which was not loud enough and lack deep bass. I tried different volume MOD but none of them made any significant difference . Finally i found this app ..such big relief..it increased voulme almost double without any distortation and you can switch it on and off with simple widget.. its working great on cloudy stock kit kat 4.4.2..i purchased the paid one just to support developer but you can try free version 7 day trial and see it yourself difference it make

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kiboweb.android.desiresoundunlocktrial

See the comments of lg g2 users and i purchased after reading them

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

mab71

Jan 18, 2011
Kay El
How come when i tap the buy complete version it goes to a fishing app???

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

Rajaasim1980

Jan 20, 2013
Paid app no point wasting money il create mod and post

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Its worth the money.i mean i have tried all mod out there and none of them make it as loud as this app and that also without any distortation

You will be very kind if you create same working app and that also free..so when its coming ?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk 2

AyDee

Sep 30, 2010
Mobile
I think this app does the same as 'disable safety headset volume' in G2 TweaksBox and GravityBox (xposed)

Rajaasim1980

Jan 20, 2013
I think this app does the same as 'disable safety headset volume' in G2 TweaksBox and GravityBox (xposed)

Never tried G2 tweakbox but gravitybox did not work with stock g2 kit kat..boht of them needed root permission unlike this app..can you disable safety headset volume without root?

I have got boost in call music volume etc in headset thats what i neended but now only thing missing is speaker volume boost. Wish i could get something like this for speaker volume

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

mab71

Jan 18, 2011
Kay El
Never tried G2 tweakbox but gravitybox did not work with stock g2 kit kat..boht of them needed root permission unlike this app..can you disable safety headset volume without root?

I have got boost in call music volume etc in headset thats what i neended but now only thing missing is speaker volume boost. Wish i could get something like this for speaker volume

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

You will need root for that

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

mannisrai

May 24, 2014
It does work!

Just download it for my LG G2 and it does increase the sounds volume. I didn't want to root the phone or anything as I only brought it this week and to void the warranty on the first week would just be awful! :(

Without the app, the sound is still very detailed and smooth sounding, but what it does lack is the power and scale of the iPad driver for example. For me, the iPad driver is the best, but the LG G2 is still very detailed. With this app, you get that touch of more power which means increased bass. There is a decrease in sound clarity when this app is in use, but this is not major and doesn't reach uncomfortable distortion levels.

Overall a great app which is free for the first 7 days but then payment is required. But confusingly, it says on the app store that the app costs £1.19 but you actually go on the app and click 'buy complete version' it gives you a link to the Play Store to buy this fish app that costs £2.59. Confusing?

But well done for finding this app for the people who don't want to void their warranty! Much appreciated! :D I tried around 10-20 apps this week to increase the volume but every single one did absolutely nothing, like LG had blocked anyone from changing the volumes :S

Reactions: mehdykhalili

chaki-

Apr 3, 2012
Banana Paradise
This app doesn't do anything. It makes treble high and distortion comes along the way. It just gives you false perception of loud music.
This thing comes with junk and was uninstalled right after trying it.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Paid app no point wasting money il create mod and post

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    It does work!

Just download it for my LG G2 and it does increase the sounds volume. I didn't want to root the phone or anything as I only brought it this week and to void the warranty on the first week would just be awful! :(

Without the app, the sound is still very detailed and smooth sounding, but what it does lack is the power and scale of the iPad driver for example. For me, the iPad driver is the best, but the LG G2 is still very detailed. With this app, you get that touch of more power which means increased bass. There is a decrease in sound clarity when this app is in use, but this is not major and doesn't reach uncomfortable distortion levels.

Overall a great app which is free for the first 7 days but then payment is required. But confusingly, it says on the app store that the app costs £1.19 but you actually go on the app and click 'buy complete version' it gives you a link to the Play Store to buy this fish app that costs £2.59. Confusing?

But well done for finding this app for the people who don't want to void their warranty! Much appreciated! :D I tried around 10-20 apps this week to increase the volume but every single one did absolutely nothing, like LG had blocked anyone from changing the volumes :S