[Q] How to enable USB debugging on bricked phone?

Search This thread

NepT1

Dec 10, 2009
I have motorola drivers installed but the windows 8 does not recognize fastboot (usb), I can't restore the phone. Maybe the usb debugging is disabled, I can change this being bricked? :(

UMTS_SPYDER (Motorola Razr Maxx XT910)

I have motorola drivers installed but the windows 8 does not recognize fastboot (usb), I can't restore the phone. Maybe the usb debugging is disabled, I can change this being bricked? :(

UMTS_SPYDER (Motorola Razr Maxx XT910)

Debugging has nothing to do with it,it just matters when the phone is running,not in fastboot mode.

People already had problems with Windows 8,try somewhere on Windows 7.

Sent from my Razr XT910

NepT1

Dec 10, 2009
Debugging has nothing to do with it,it just matters when the phone is running,not in fastboot mode.

People already had problems with Windows 8,try somewhere on Windows 7.

Sent from my Razr XT910

I have several days of despair without phone, try installing it on a new hard drive with Windows 7, even Windows XP, but always appears reporting that the device does not detect. Also with three different cables, and other Pc, had never been in trouble before, and many times reflashed, but this time not that can happen T_T

01-without-samsung-driver.png

Sometimes this message appears, in others only "unknown usb device"

Last edited:
I have several days of despair without phone, try installing it on a new hard drive with Windows 7, even Windows XP, but always appears reporting that the device does not detect. Also with three different cables, and other Pc, had never been in trouble before, and many times reflashed, but this time not that can happen T_T

01-without-samsung-driver.png

Sometimes this message appears, in others only "unknown usb device"

Delete all drivers related to Motorola,reboot computer and install Motorola drivers again.

Sent from my Razr XT910

NepT1

Dec 10, 2009
Delete all drivers related to Motorola,reboot computer and install Motorola drivers again.

Sent from my Razr XT910

Nothing, remains the same, (with clean install of windows 7 also passed) I installed the Motorola Device Manager 2.4.5

I have a live cd of ubuntu, I can do from there?