LG Optimus sol(e730/e739) MIUI ROM and LEWA OS ROM

Search This thread

timisoso

May 10, 2012
Timisoara
plus.google.com
Has any e730 user confirm that MIUIv4 works?

I don't now about MIUIv4, because yesterday I've tried CM7.2.0 RC2. Works fine.
Today(Monday) I want to try CM9.
I hope on Tuesday to try this ROM on LG e730.

@ darkspore - Check the Settings on Your Phone: Enable Data Transfer and mimimum 2G (better 3G or even 4G - availble in Russia)
If not, try to connect using an Wireless Router
Have a nice day,
S.

darkspore

Oct 30, 2011
Omsk
We needed MIUI v4 for other LG smartphone to fix gsm\3g data.
Now i porting MIUI v4 from RD-MIUI 2.5.11 for DHD and i sure that i fix jpg and settings.apk for Russia.
Sorry for my bad English :D

Ruwin

Jun 14, 2010
Sibiu
This MIUI is not extremely usable since it has many parts still in Chinese. Also lagging a little, compared with the CM9. Back to CM9 for a while now...

timisoso

May 10, 2012
Timisoara
plus.google.com
Installed CM9 on LG E730; works fine. The last update has solved few of the problems of the previous edition.
I want to try Miui v4; where I can finder it? The Mfire link is broken.

Sent from my LG-E730 using XDA

medicjunKie

Mar 3, 2012
The author probably took it down.
Since data wasn't working.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

darkspore

Oct 30, 2011
Omsk
I close the project before the release of 4.0 from LG because I can `t fix all bugs that appeared after the port according to the instructions poxuser.
I will use PatchROM for best results.
Sorry for my bad English.

dominicl

Feb 2, 2011
Flash kdz for baseband

I have done that and now it works like a charm.

Sent from my LG-E730 using xda premium

Glad to hear that someone has resolved the baseband issue for optimus sol on cm. Can anyone please please teach me how to flash kdz on my sol?? i have totally no clue on this and i need step by step guidance... i thank you in advance

timisoso

May 10, 2012
Timisoara
plus.google.com
On the acsyndicate forum you'll find how to update kdz on e-739. I haven't try on 730, but there's a video really intuitive. It's say there that on stock rom you can update the kdz and that will solve the modem issue

Sent from my LG-E730 using XDA

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Morning,first of all i want to apologize for my english case iam from Russia,but i hope u will understand me.FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE)

MIUIalpha version

I want to share with u with MIUI CUSTOM ROM to LG OPTIMUS SOL(e730)/LG myTouch 4G (E739) (its the same models, LG sol just for Europe with GSM),it was developed by darkspore from Russian mobile forum 4PDA
    Screenshots:​
    2012.04.16-21.27.04.jpg2012.04.16-21.28.09.jpgscreenshot-1334596160279.jpg2012.04.16-21.27.59.jpg (ICS Theme)

It based on CM RC1,and built with PatchRom and havent got any serious trouble,it got full English interface
    Instruction(U need root):

1)install Rom manager
    2)In rom manager choose install ClokckworkMod then choose our model (e730)=>waiting for download (need internet connection) => allowed root to this app=>then application will install Recovery: ClokckworkMod
    3)Download custom MIUI and put it on the SDcard
    4)open Rom manager and choose load Recovery,the phone will reboot in recovery mode (use +/- to move in the list and power button to apply)
    5)making backup
    6)choose wipe data and yes,then wipe cache partition and yes,and then advanced and wipe dalvik Cache
    7)choose install zip from sdcard then choose zip from sdcard and choose downloaded custom MIUI
    8)after installing choose reboot system now,and enjoy the MIUI from Russia :)

For themes to work u must create a folder /data/system/theme

Here you can download my MIUI with a little changes by MysteryEmotionz

p.s. mysteryemotionz trying to assign our Russian ROM to his "Android Creative Syndicate" and he just set beta status to my rom,it is very funny,case he just make a little changes for a hour,and now saing "However, we have put many hours into the development of MIUI, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Your generosity - if you feel like showing it - is deeply appreciated.".He never develop this MIUI,he just take our ROM,which we delelop for a month,and make some changes,like changing device name from e739 to 730,and now he think,that he is very cool developer,its not a true.In my country it names stealing.But If you want to get real fix and real beta/stable,stay in my topic.

LEWA OS

Another custom rom names LEWA OS,you can read about it there http://www.lewaos.com/

To install this rom take instruction from MIUI

=> Downloading

And you will need gapps,to lunch googleplay (only for LEWA OS)
    screenshots:
    screenshot-1334344083424.jpgscreenshot-1334616575298.jpgscreenshot-1334343575462.jpgscreenshot-1334343632879.jpg

Test this CUSTOMS and post your feelings about it
    p.s. dont forget about thanks meter :cool:

coming soon i.jpg
    Yep,you are right,it is alpha versions,for test and debug late,we work on the 3 directions:ICS,MIUI,LEWA and make a little fix for eachother,just wait and we will do everything)

p.s. mysteryemotionz trying to assign our Russian ROM to his "Android Creative Syndicate" and just set beta status to my rom,it is very funny,case he just make a little changes for a hour,and now saing "However, we have put many hours into the development of MIUI, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Your generosity - if you feel like showing it - is deeply appreciated.".But If you want to get real fix and real beta/stable,stay in my topic.

Ive been working on miui my self for month now my self. Your miui biuld has lead me in the right direction to fix my biuld. Although these phines r identiacle there is differeances.l that need to be made for a fully functinial device with out the possability of creating a brick. I am not stealing anyones work n if you look at my thread you will see i linked back to here to give proper credit.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk
    So can you send me your developments/source code/loggs

I would love to share but i do not have a github. I will release my sources, logs, n changes when im done. As you can see from my changelog not only did i port from your device to my device to mine i even implemented my own tweaks.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk
    Awsome job man!
    Cant wait for an Android 4.0.3 rom !
    Btw , dont forget to tell your russian friends to include the latest drivers for adreno 205 supplied from qualcomm !
    THX FOR EVERYTHING! :D

enjoy)and write about lags/bags/errors,for faster fix)
    nice....if you want testers I rise my hand.....:)(for ICS,MIUI)