[Sensation Users Hangout Thread] - Share your experience and more

Search This thread

punkJD

Feb 10, 2013
Aveiro
Is there anyway to stream multimedia content from phone to tablet?

Enviado do meu Nexus 7 através de Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all;

Ripping right off some other phones forums, I decided to make one of these things for us SENNY-STUCKs as well.

In this thread, you can share your experience, views, and other general topics with each other.

That will include for example speed, graphics, or battery improvement tips, a combination of ROMs, kernels, and mods that has given you a good performance, or even more, to which no thread has been specifically dedicated.

Here can be like a kind of chat room, where Sensation (whether regular Sensation, XE, or 4G; all are the same) users can have a talk together regarding whatever they like (or do not like) on their phones, even off-topic.

Have a good time! :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk
    Great idea mate, i think this was missing for sensation users, so we don't have to spam rom threads with chat or of topic :laugh: :good:
    What is for you the biggest downside of the Sensation? For me, it's the battery

Gesendet von meinem HTCSensation mit Tapatalk

For me it's battery, system storage (i wasn't able to install ubuntu because of the lack of system storage) and sometimes ram.
    But overall the is great, even now.

Enviado do meu HTCSensation através de Tapatalk
    Anyone is aware of Windows RAM management system? How it works? Multitasking?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

Windows use swap which called "paging"

i my sensation is stolen :( will miss it
    Aw.... :crying:
    Did you check Android Device Manager? Hopefully it'll find your phone.