is it possible to get pebble apps on the sony smartwatch 2?

Search This thread
Apr 9, 2014
Cambridgeshire
is it possible to get pebble os apps on the sony smartwatch 2? if you could help me get tiny bird on the sw2 from pebble that would be awesome. thanks. im trying to achieve more than its capabilities for the sw2

Last edited:

kill_dano

Oct 25, 2007
Yes, this is possible, but doesn't always work 100%. You need to download the Pebble app image converter posted by Haxar69. You have to download the pebble app to a computer and open it in the converter program. Then all you need is to create the GUI interface using Visual Basic to track the IP Address of the pebble.

Thisrobot

May 25, 2011
San Diego
Yes, this is possible, but doesn't always work 100%. You need to download the Pebble app image converter posted by Haxar69. You have to download the pebble app to a computer and open it in the converter program. Then all you need is to create the GUI interface using Visual Basic to track the IP Address of the pebble.

I googled and I couldn't find these things.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.