Help me! :/

Search This thread

Bucika

Aug 4, 2010
Sydney
Hello,

My friend just brought LG G2 international version 802, and gave it to me, to root it and install cm 11 on it. Ok all went ok, I've rooted the phone, and installed twrp recovery on it.
Then I've done backup of the current rom, and then I've wiped all. I mean system, chace, data.. all besides the SD card. And them STUPIDLY PRESSED REBOOT.
Now I'm stuck on LG logo, is there any way to repair that? :/
I'm not familliar with LG devices I've owned Nexuses and Samsung phones..
Please any help will be much appreciated.

Bucika

Aug 4, 2010
Sydney
Btw I can get in to the download mode, but I don't know how to get in to the recovery mode.. Maybe I could get in to the recovery and then just restore ??

Mikkey81

May 10, 2010
Milwaukee
goo.gl
Hold the power key and volume down.
Release before the LG logo pops up and then press volume down and power at the same time again.

You will hop into a factory data reset screen press power to agree to factory data reset and it will boot you into recovery.
It does NOT actually reset but flashes the TWRP to get into recovery.

Good Luck,

Reactions: Bucika

Hid3rs

Dec 27, 2013
Btw I can get in to the download mode, but I don't know how to get in to the recovery mode.. Maybe I could get in to the recovery and then just restore ??

If download mode works, why don't you just flash one of the official .kdz's?

As for recovery mode: Turn off your phone, volume down & power, when the LG logo appears release and press them again. If you made a backup, I believe you can just restore it.

Reactions: Bucika

Bucika

Aug 4, 2010
Sydney
Thanks I'm on it! Hope that helps. Btw if I can get in download mode it means I'm not hard bricked right?

Bucika

Aug 4, 2010
Sydney
Got ya!
Thanks for fast help guy's I really appreciate it!!
I've managed to get into recovery THANK God! the phone is back and running again, thanks to all of you!
Much thanks again. :)

Reactions: vPro97

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hold the power key and volume down.
    Release before the LG logo pops up and then press volume down and power at the same time again.

You will hop into a factory data reset screen press power to agree to factory data reset and it will boot you into recovery.
    It does NOT actually reset but flashes the TWRP to get into recovery.

Good Luck,

If download mode works, why don't you just flash one of the official .kdz's?

As for recovery mode: Turn off your phone, volume down & power, when the LG logo appears release and press them again. If you made a backup, I believe you can just restore it.
    Thanks I'm on it! Hope that helps. Btw if I can get in download mode it means I'm not hard bricked right?

If you're hard bricked you won't be able to turn the phone on at all.
    Got ya!
    Thanks for fast help guy's I really appreciate it!!
    I've managed to get into recovery THANK God! the phone is back and running again, thanks to all of you!
    Much thanks again. :)
    That's wonderful news!

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app