All Stock Xperia Neo/V/L FTF Files & Kernels [Updated:7/6/14]

Search This thread

speedy56

May 25, 2012
Did anyone made a flashable .zip of 4.1.B.0.431 or 4.1.B.0.587 for Neo V?

Sorry for bad english :(

A

akshay27991

Heyz m using a xperia neo l for which d latest firmware is 4.1.B.0.631..can ny1 help me out flashing d firmware file..coz m nt able to go in flashmode evn if I press back key n plug d cable..ws tryin to root it through doomlords rootkit it showd root successful now whn I connect to flashtool it shows device build number,root access allowd bt whn I try to flash it..it doesnt go into flashmode...
Files downloaded
Flashtool
Adb interface
MT25.ftf (270 mb firmware file)

Last edited:

ksavai

Feb 23, 2011
Mumbai
I have Xperia Neo, I tried almost every ROM but it lags (Phone also getting old)
Now using as backup phone so just want something stable to stretch it for another 4 months so finally decided to come back to stock.

Which is the most stable and lag free stock ftf in your opinion?

Thanks.

aharnish

Sep 2, 2013
i flashed the 4.1.b.0.587 ftf stock file using flashtool, my phone returned to its original state and i imported my contacts using the .vcf file from my memory card, now when i open the dialpad and dial some number, it crashes saying "unfotunately the process 'com.sonyericsson.android.socialphonebook' has stopped" kindly help, any solution to this problem.???

pROAddicts

Jun 27, 2013
Durian City
requesting MT25i 4.1.B.0.587

Hi, dev host won't let me finish downoading the FTF file... it stops at 40% all the time.. I have tried it for more than 5 times already... Kind-hearted forumers, may I request it to be hosted to another hosting site please.? Thanks!

ggyanwali

Apr 5, 2014
Kathmandu
[Neo L/MT25i]
sonyL_b.jpg

[Neo V/MT11i]
9o5h-460.jpg

[Neo/MT15i]
550x-seneo-1.jpg

I have a query. Can I use any other kernel with the original firmware or i need to use the stock kernel?

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

You can't flash a kernel.zip with CWM (if that's what you're saying). You have to download and open the .7z (7zip) file and flash the .ftf inside with Flashtool.

Pardon me if I have misinterpreted your message.

Should I imperatively use the stock kernel with the stock ROM or can I also use custom kernels? And is the ROM rooted for NeoV? Are the bloatwares removed?

Top Liked Posts