Okay... I'm answering my own question because I just found out
1. Root your device using the/any method here on the dev forums.
2. Find Project FreeGee on the app store
3. Install FreeGee, accept the terms and unlock your device.
4. Choose the regular CWM out of the three options.
5. Everything will unlock and install.
6. Put rom you want on your sdcard, along with gapps for 4.3 and a modem if required by the rom.
7. Shutdown the phone
8. Use volume + and power button until the phone comes on, you will boot into CWM.
9. From there its just like installing any other rom in CWM