Originally Posted by bolus14
I've been researching putting ViperDNA on my phone, this will be the first time I root or run a custom ROM. The problem I can seem to get an answer to is if this latest update is installed is there a way to get S-Off? Can I install ViperDNA without S-Off?
1. Yes you can still S-off using moonshine by beaups
The latestest update is 2.07.something right?
All it did was add support for talk back
2. Yes you can, though you must be rooted, which is only acheiveable on the of baseband version via htcdev unlock/facepalm(no longer a viable option)
3. Nice choice in viperdna
Use viperdna 2.02(sense 5) not 1.X(sense 4+)
Don't forget to also get the red venom theme in the themes section
Sent from my dlx using xda app-developers app
Starting a new ROM Project beginning on October 5 2013
- Testers - to beat the hell out of the Rom(do not apply for yet)
- Graphic Designers - boot logos, wallpapers, banners(one or two people)
- Themers - theme EVERYTHING!!!
- Co-Dev(s) - Do i really know what I'm doing most of the time
(the answer to that is "probably not")
- Moral Support - lol
- suggestions - anything you got - Lay It On Meh!!