[Q] How to get Google Play's paid apps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Waaiz

Oct 9, 2013
Kanpur
I am tired of searching about this but now I'll post it here in XDA.

All who are seeing this post should destroy Google search :D to find a great method or simply give me link to download.

Forum Rule 6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trozzul

Jun 21, 2012
Seattle
I am tired of searching about this but now I'll post it here in XDA.

All who are seeing this post should destroy Google search :D to find a great method or simply give me link to download.

Forum Rule 6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Its against XDA rules to post warez, your pretty much asking for getting "paid apps" for free which is illegal, i dont care what country your in its wrong and your pretty much taking a dump on developers hard work. buy the apps, they are very cheap. if your saying that you cant buy these apps because of your country or some other reason, you might want to look up the modded play store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.