[Need Help To Make SystemUI.apk]

Search This thread

Pikachu

Apr 27, 2014
Mumbai
. Hey all !
Can any one help me how to decompile systemui as well as to make a new systemui.apk .
I googled lot but Im not getting how to decompile UI even I tried to download some tools like apktool but I don't know why that app never starts
Can any one provide me simple and straight method for making a new system UI and provide tools required to make UI
I'm really noob in such things so your help will not only help me but also other noobs like me. :p.

Reactions: amit mahato

T3snake

Dec 27, 2013
Vadodara
. Hey all !
Can any one help me how to decompile systemui as well as to make a new systemui.apk .
I googled lot but Im not getting how to decompile UI even I tried to download some tools like apktool but I don't know why that app never starts
Can any one provide me simple and straight method for making a new system UI and provide tools required to make UI
I'm really noob in such things so your help will not only help me but also other noobs like me. :p.
It isnt an app that u can just theme with so easily.
U have to open apktool using "CMD" or Command Prompt
If u want to theme easily use ticklefish's Tickle my droid
If u want to theme as u want exactly use apktool.

Also If u just want to edit images (and not xmls)
Just use 7 zip to extract ur apk. Edit pngs in drawable-ldpi and drawable-hdpi using gimp/Paint.net/Photoshop
then put edited files back in the apk

Cheers :cheers:

Reactions: LehKeda and Pikachu

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    . Hey all !
    It isnt an app that u can just theme with so easily.
    U have to open apktool using "CMD" or Command Prompt
    If u want to theme easily use ticklefish's Tickle my droid
    If u want to theme as u want exactly use apktool.

Also If u just want to edit images (and not xmls)
    Just use 7 zip to extract ur apk. Edit pngs in drawable-ldpi and drawable-hdpi using gimp/Paint.net/Photoshop
    then put edited files back in the apk

Cheers :cheers:
    . Hey all !