CyanogenMod 11.0 for HTC One Mini - m4

Search This thread

h8rift

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2010
CyanogenMod 11.0 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.4 (KitKat) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

These are nightly builds of CM11.0 for the HTC One Mini.

To hear about the latest updates and changes to CyanogenMod as a whole, please follow +CyanogenMod on Google+!

You can follow h8rift on Google+
You can follow u-ra on Google+

Device Maintainers:
u-ra and h8rift

Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

Installation Instructions
  1. You must unlock your bootloader or be S-OFF.
  2. You must have a custom recovery installed that allows SELinux.
  3. Download the HTC One Mini build http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=m4.
  4. Locate 4.4 Gapps here.
  5. Fully wipe your device from Recovery if you are not coming from CM11.0 already.
  6. Reboot into recovery and install.

Huge thanks:
u-ra - Co-Maintainer and helped plug alot of holes I missed. Great to have him aboard :).
intervigil, Flemmard - Great friends that helped with the HTC One Mini.

XDA:DevDB Information
CyanogenMod 11.0 for HTC One Mini - m4, ROM for the HTC One Mini

Contributors
h8rift, u-ra
Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod

ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2013-11-24
Last Updated 2014-11-13

D

Deleted member 2479225

Wow I didn't think I'd see a cm11 rom anytime soon, can't wait to try this rom. What kernel is used?

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Just seen this is at+t will it work on wwe?

h8rift

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2010
Wow I didn't think I'd see a cm11 rom anytime soon, can't wait to try this rom. What kernel is used?

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Just seen this is at+t will it work on wwe?

It should. i didn't put any specific AT&T APNs or anything in there.

Reactions: malikou

theodorius123

Aug 26, 2010
yeeeah! thanks!

but I'm sorry, I need my phone during the week for the job - cant test it now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2479225

just trying to install this, how do i mount data? when installing the .zip it fails but i'm unsure how to mount. also which type of wipe is required? A reset factory settings or more? (will it delete my external data? thanks :)

eeter

Apr 5, 2006
Yeah but sense and cm boot.img are different so you will still need to flash boot.img in fastboot for cm

So it should be like this?

You must unlock your bootloader.
You must have a custom recovery installed that allows SELinux (please see here for TWRP with SELinux support for 4.4 KitKat)
Download the HTC One Mini build here.
Locate 4.4 Gapps here.

1 Fully wipe your device from Recovery if you are not coming from CM11.0 already.
2 Reboot into recovery and install. (Unfortunately, you will need to mount /data manually and then go to /data/media/0 to locate the zip files until this recovery gets cleaned up.)
3 Unzip ROM and flash boot.img in fastboot
4 Reboot

eeter

Apr 5, 2006
Take out the boot.img from the zip file and place it in your fastboot folder and fastboot flash boot boot.img then reboot after installing

still looping on htc screen

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

when you load a file with "adb pushcm11xxx /data/media/0/...
what happened if I do not have the "0" folder??

BENETNATH

Jan 7, 2011
hey,

did someone actually succed in booting it ?

additional question, why flash the twrp recovery, i mean, fastboot boot recovery.img should be ok, no ?
and that would allow to keep OTA update working

reubendevries

Jan 18, 2011
Langley
As someone that has CM on multiple android devices (Samsung Galaxy Note II, Nexus 4, Nexus 7 & Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0) I would try reflashing, I find that usually the first flash doesn't go well with CM. I just got an HTC One Mini so excited to see this development. I was a little bummed that their was no CM for it ATM.

eeter

Apr 5, 2006
As someone that has CM on multiple android devices (Samsung Galaxy Note II, Nexus 4, Nexus 7 & Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0) I would try reflashing, I find that usually the first flash doesn't go well with CM. I just got an HTC One Mini so excited to see this development. I was a little bummed that their was no CM for it ATM.

I tried everything ...This ROM is not working

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 11.0 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.4 (KitKat) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

These are nightly builds of CM11.0 for the HTC One Mini.

To hear about the latest updates and changes to CyanogenMod as a whole, please follow +CyanogenMod on Google+!

You can follow h8rift on Google+
    You can follow u-ra on Google+

Device Maintainers:
    u-ra and h8rift

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Installation Instructions
    1. You must unlock your bootloader or be S-OFF.
    2. You must have a custom recovery installed that allows SELinux.
    3. Download the HTC One Mini build http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=m4.
    4. Locate 4.4 Gapps here.
    5. Fully wipe your device from Recovery if you are not coming from CM11.0 already.
    6. Reboot into recovery and install.

Huge thanks:
    u-ra - Co-Maintainer and helped plug alot of holes I missed. Great to have him aboard :).
    intervigil, Flemmard - Great friends that helped with the HTC One Mini.

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 11.0 for HTC One Mini - m4, ROM for the HTC One Mini

Contributors
    h8rift, u-ra
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod

ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2013-11-24
    Last Updated 2014-11-13
    Update: WiFi working, Camera almost working, TX audio still busted. Also shaved about 5-7 seconds off of boot time (due to crummy errors and warnings in kmsg).

Hopefully more progress on camera then audio for the slam dunk :).

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
    Video camera fixed \o/.

Audio is all that remains. Bwahahaha.
    Everyone: sorry for the rocky, bumpy install. I wanted to get this out to you guys early when realistically I should have asked JMZ and FlyHalf205 to update their recoveries to include SELinux first. Since neither of them (not knocking them at all, promise) have submitted them to CWM/TWRP's main site, they didn't get updated automatically. Once that is taken care of, you'll have a large portion of hiccup out of the way.

This build is realistically just an Alpha in my mind, so if you dont think you can swing it due to your DD, then don't fret. I'm still working on fully completing this and getting it into CM like the other devices shown in my signature. This one is just a bit difficult as its the first HTC 8930 I've worked on (and yes, there are differences unlike the 8064 and 8960 devices!). The reason it has taken so much time is that I'm trying to correctly future-proof this device by inserting it into the 8960 kernel (evita/jewel/fireball/ville) which is fully based on CAF....however there are *alot* of HTC differences in the m4 (and the m7 for that matter). I've worked through most of them, but the most horrendous is the audio, which is what held me up for the longest time. Next in line is the camera, then the other pieces just require some more massaging.

You will get a reliable CM11 as soon as possible, just bare with me :).
    yay speakerphone fixed.

Need to get in-call volume changes fixed and this will be ready for official nightlies.

I'll put up a new build later today (its 4am here)...I'm going to get some rest :)