[ROM][WWE][04-14-2009-HotFix]At0mAng V5.4 Fusion Power|Builds 21042|20771|20764|

Search This thread

Ralt

Feb 28, 2009
Roseville, CA
How much different is 5.4 from 5.3? Just flashed yesterday and I don't want to not have the latest & greatest...but I'm also kinda pressed for time.

Thanks for all the time you spend...have a couple beers on me.
Confirmation number: 7CT300668X811824N.

Ral

Last edited:

jcaudill

Aug 16, 2007
using 20746 htc rom and everytime i open a program from the program tab the start menu seems to pop out anyone know how i can fix this? its kinda annoying

This is a known bug. Is there a bug list anywhere for us to reference? Might help with some of the duplication of bug reports?

Does this ROM fix the auto-rotation with the g-sensor by chance?

mike freegan

May 12, 2005
Noob question, but what is XIP? I tried searching for it, but all I can dfind is ROMs with XIP - no explanation of what it is.

hobbes487

Sep 28, 2008
using 20746 htc rom and everytime i open a program from the program tab the start menu seems to pop out anyone know how i can fix this? its kinda annoying

This can be fixed by running the "Start Menu On" program included in the ROM. It is the one with the X on it. I think the names are mixed up on the start menu on/off apps, but i can verify that the ON one will in fact stop the start menu from popping up when launching apps

Last edited:

huudo

Jan 31, 2008
This can be fixed by running the "Start Menu On" program included in the ROM. It is the one with the X on it. I think the names are mixed up on the start menu on/off apps, but i can verify that the ON one will in fact stop the start menu from popping up when launching apps

thx alot hobbes for the help : ) nvr experienced this bug in previous builds nice to know theres a fix for it

mcmexican

Retired Senior Moderator
Feb 2, 2007
Los Angeles
Great job At0m! I am running the 21042 no Tflo of course. The ROM is absolutely rock solid fast everything works and I even get the new Rhodium notifications without Tflo :D. Keep up the great work.

-McMex

connorxda

Jun 28, 2007
Power On defaults to Home Screen

Hi There,
I'm not sure if this is a bug i introduced or required functionality but anytime I press the power button on my device goes to the home screen. If i'm using the phone I would like the device to power up to the application I last used not go back to the home screen... Any ideas on a registry entry to correct this?

Cheers!
Connor

jneilliii

Oct 29, 2007
So I think the newer version may have some GPS related issues. Neither GoogleMaps or HTC GPS Tool can get a satellite fix, QuickGPS downloaded prior to testing, aGPS enabled and the cab on the first post installed for AT&T aGPS performance installed. Is anyone else experiencing any GPS problems. I'm using 5.4 Final TF3D2 21042 build.

weatheryoko

Sep 26, 2005
Monterey, CA
Long End Press

Is anyone having problems with getting the "Long End Press" button to work (i.e. press and hold the "End" button will terminate the data connection. It's not working for me. I'm going to re-flash and see if that helps. Awesome ROM btw.

Update: Re-flashed. Same problem.

Justin

Last edited:

g2tl

Nov 27, 2007
Boston
So I think the newer version may have some GPS related issues. Neither GoogleMaps or HTC GPS Tool can get a satellite fix, QuickGPS downloaded prior to testing, aGPS enabled and the cab on the first post installed for AT&T aGPS performance installed. Is anyone else experiencing any GPS problems. I'm using 5.4 Final TF3D2 21042 build.

att 21042 w/ gps cab works fine in ny

Is anyone having problems with getting the "Long End Press" button to work (i.e. press and hold the "End" button will terminate the data connection. It's not working for me. I'm going to re-flash and see if that helps. Awesome ROM btw.

Justin

If you set the data connection to automatically disconnect after a period of time (I set it at 3min), you can disconnect by short pressing the end button

Dav0

Hi there !!!

I'm new around here, but I'm downloading 4 of your new versions and in 4 minutes will be ready to start testing...

Good job, Chef! Too many flavors at the same time to choose...

...I haven't tested any of your ROMs before, as far as I remember, but I will now. :D

PwnCakes193

Apr 3, 2009
Somewhere, Someplace
Keyboard lag is gone. Everything is fast as can be. Base RAM usage when you first start up is 27%. But it seems to incrementally go up at random times.... theres a bug. Aside from that, amazing ROM.

Dav0

Nice ROM At0mAng...

At0mAng 04-10-2009 V5.4 21042 TF3D2 with HTC & ATT flavors...
...and the clock fix works just fine also, but when I ActiveSynced my device, the clock turned back an hour again and the clock alarm doesn't work.

I'll flash the other flavors soon...

Last edited:

AndrewNeo

Sep 12, 2008
www.neocodenetworks.com
I've got a couple questions, though this is At0mAng specific, rather than this version.. first of all, how do I adjust the default text? It's normal sized in most places, but when I'm in Contacts or Messaging, the font is huge.
Also, how does Enhanced Notifications work? All it does so far is keep me from being able to do anything with my status icons, like change the volume.
And, I've noticed (at least with 5.3) that the Titlebar likes to pop up in front of fullscreen applications. It didn't do that with ROMeOS ConFUZEd, but now At0mAng seems to do it all the time.

Last edited:

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!

hey was just wondering, if i dl the tf3d2 tweaks cab an install it, will it work on my htc fuze with att stock rom??? i ask cause im having that prob. that when im in the program tab an select a program to launch the start menu drops down. but dont know if what you suggested is rom specific?? thanx!!

At0mAng

Oct 10, 2007
Gotham
At0mAng 04-10-2009 V5.4 21042 TF3D2 with HTC & ATT flavors...
...and the clock fix works just fine also, but when I ActiveSynced my device, the clock turned back an hour again and the clock alarm doesn't work.

I'll flash the other flavors soon...

That is a TF3D2 bug and the only way to not have it is to flash the TF3D version or the Np TF3D version.

hey was just wondering, if i dl the tf3d2 tweaks cab an install it, will it work on my htc fuze with att stock rom??? i ask cause im having that prob. that when im in the program tab an select a program to launch the start menu drops down. but dont know if what you suggested is rom specific?? thanx!!

I doubt it since I believe it is a TF3D2 only fix.

I've got a couple questions, though this is At0mAng specific, rather than this version.. first of all, how do I adjust the default text? It's normal sized in most places, but when I'm in Contacts or Messaging, the font is huge.
Also, how does Enhanced Notifications work? All it does so far is keep me from being able to do anything with my status icons, like change the volume.
And, I've noticed (at least with 5.3) that the Titlebar likes to pop up in front of fullscreen applications. It didn't do that with ROMeOS ConFUZEd, but now At0mAng seems to do it all the time.

You can turn off Enhanced Notification by going to Programs --> Tools --> TF3D2 Tweaks

lucasjohny

Nov 20, 2007
Most stable TF3D2 ROM tested with my frenz tp, can help cook it for Diamond, Those in Diamond Forum still havind bug, hope you can help