• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 620
  • Screen04.jpg
    Screen04.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 478

99-dk

Nov 12, 2009
Hi, is there any analog clocks avalible? something that looks like a Breitling or Omega watch?

pulse55

Jul 1, 2009
St. Petersburg
clock...

DJ Cerdic manila 2.5 clock

Attachments

• post-8712-1258357065_thumb.jpg
    post-8712-1258357065_thumb.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 829
  • DJCedric_nice_highlight_clock_leo.cab
    653.5 KB · Views: 155

seeraeuber

Dec 30, 2004
The Tyrol/Europe
white clock - regular one - how to get back to it?

Thank you very much for these! They're awesome!

Just a note, I'm using EnergyROM and with the default clock thesecdon't work, so you need to use nrgz's sense 2.5 white clock with these I think. (I would attach but I'm on my phone).
Dear Luke, thxs for your reply - the problem is that this clock WORKS - but is slowing down my topaz with the beloved HG R6!!

If somebody could provide me a hand how to get this clock changed to the one, of which I think it is the ordinary one, white-coloured - this would be just great!

Dear Luke, thxs for your reply - the problem is that this clock WORKS - but is slowing down my topaz with the beloved HG R6!!

If somebody could provide me a hand how to get this clock changed to the one, of which I think it is the ordinary one, white-coloured - this would be just great!

You may have to hard reset if it does not uninstall, or try another clock over it.

Here's the white clock :)

desert1

Dec 29, 2007
Had a little extra time on my hands and decided to make a couple of clocks for manila 2.5. First of all thanx to the creator of CFC GUI .60.35 - THE Manila/TF3D Image Editor and NRGZ28 for his carbon clock. I went ahead and made two variations of the carbon clock, a black carbon and blue carbon.
Here they are....

11/23/09 - Graffiti Clock

Hi Bcruz410,

Your clocks look really nice.

Can you create a similar flip clock with the Red background and HTC's original White numbers for HTC Sense on HD2?

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Had a little extra time on my hands and decided to make a couple of clocks for manila 2.5. First of all thanx to the creator of CFC GUI .60.35 - THE Manila/TF3D Image Editor and NRGZ28 for his carbon clock. I went ahead and made two variations of the carbon clock, a black carbon and blue carbon.
    Here they are....

11/23/09 - Graffiti Clock