[Q] Hbo Go and Max Go Error

Search This thread

hazyspartan

May 15, 2010
Hi everybody Just installed Kang's rom after using stock for a really long time and loving it but my Hbo go and max go apps seem to be having a issue. They start up fine and I can login and select anything but when it tries to play I get a error stating "a rollback to the system clock has been detected. Please correct the date & time in order to continue playing the content." I have checked all settings and they are good time and date are correct I have tried reflashing but no go. Anyone have any ideas?

DizzyDen

Feb 7, 2011
Hi everybody Just installed Kang's rom after using stock for a really long time and loving it but my Hbo go and max go apps seem to be having a issue. They start up fine and I can login and select anything but when it tries to play I get a error stating "a rollback to the system clock has been detected. Please correct the date & time in order to continue playing the content." I have checked all settings and they are good time and date are correct I have tried reflashing but no go. Anyone have any ideas?

I have Phiremod 7.1 and am having the same issues with HBO Go, Anyone have any suggestions?

Has anyone found a solution to this error. I am getting the same thing on my gtablet running beastly/clemsyn combo

Try running my IMEI Generator... thread is in my signature.

This issue was one of the causes of us to come up with an IMEI "workaround" in the first place.

bobstro

Jun 6, 2009
I am running HBO Go and Max Go on the latest Mirage release with no problems. I watched Game of Thrones two nights ago, in fact. I have not used an IMEI generator. I am running clocksync, but I'd be surprised if that's the issue.

hoetel4dawgs

Feb 6, 2010
I was having this issue om my touchpad running cm9...i corrected by simply going into the date/time settings and unchecking box next to "automatic date&time" and then rechecking it and app worked without error