LG G Pad 8.3 Black or White Poll

Color: Black or White

• Total voters
Search This thread

ngoisaoconlai

Sep 30, 2013
Alright, I delete that other post, make this one into POLL.

So, do you prefer black or white device?

I heard the Black one has one advantage, the black border around the screen, which can totally ignore, but the one white, you still can see black border.

opasha

Jul 2, 2009
You honestly won't notice the black border unless you're trying to find it, lol. I never noticed it until you guys pointed it out. White looks great. I have a white Note 3, which is why I decided to get the white version. Another reason is due to fingerprints I read about. The black apparently is known to be a fingerprint magnet.

tribemac

Nov 19, 2012
Agree the border is no issue at all did either noticed it before someone here mentioned it and I really looked for it. I picked the white because it released first, but think I would have picked either way, I like the color.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk 4

Anastayja

Nov 28, 2010
I had the white and now I have the black. Both look great but the black matches my Verizon G2.

aeroman

Jul 12, 2007
Ruhrpott.de
i got my White Modell, but not fully aware.

On Full Screen Videos, example in Youtube remain black borders at the top and bottom of the screen.
That does not fit in contrast to the white model (black bars).

It would be nice if you could hide the edges of the frame, but that will probably not go, because of the resolution (16:10) of the display?!

Regards

Last edited:

Geordie_Ahmed

Nov 21, 2013
I have the black one, it was the one Asda had on offer BUT I prefer it to the white one

I have a white S3, next phone will be black

Warp11

Nov 24, 2010
This is the first device that I actually prefer in white. Although honestly, they both look great.

I have a black G2 though, I need my phone to match my car's interior.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk 4

Pootch

Apr 6, 2009
Alright, I delete that other post, make this one into POLL.

So, do you prefer black or white device?

I heard the Black one has one advantage, the black border around the screen, which can totally ignore, but the one white, you still can see black border.

White.. because i dont want to see my fingerprints on the back all time..

kevman8396

Apr 27, 2011
Black model

I had the white model but then exchanged it for the black model. The features of the OS go much better with the black. Once there is a ROM for pure Android I think it will go much better with black than white.

antigravity

Aug 28, 2010
I prefer Black, but you can only get the White model here in Australia so that's what I have!

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    whether you choose a black or white one, one thing for sure is that you will need to get a screen protector if you value it. I would hate to see my awesome 8 inch screen with any scratch;) You can pick a quality screen protector for your LG pad for a few bucks from places like GEARMAXX ebay. Here it's some pics I took of mine:

Wow, you really, really must like that overpriced screen protector because I notice that you are promoting it in multiple device forums. Almost makes a person think that you're getting paid to spam for that company...

Oh and BTW, I think that screen protectors are unnecessary and just gum up your device.
    Its my birthday, just got the black one today.

Happy birthday Faded. Enjoy.
    get a screen protector

whether you choose a black or white one, one thing for sure is that you will need to get a screen protector if you value it. I would hate to see my awesome 8 inch screen with any scratch;) You can pick a quality screen protector for your LG pad for a few bucks from places like GEARMAXX ebay. Here it's some pics I took of mine:
    White & looking great with an ubuntu sticker on its back. :p

IMG_20140418_133453.jpg