sagar.singh

Sep 25, 2013

andromodgod

Jun 1, 2013
Lahore
I Me Myself

IS THERE ANY DEV WHO CAN PORT XPERIA Z2 ROM FROM CANVAS 2 PLUS
AS IT HAS THE SAME FEATURES AS OF CANVAS 2 AND SAME RESOLUTION

hERE IS THE LINK http://xdaforums.com/micromax-canvas-2/development/rom-xperia-z2-t2743405
@Sam Solomon @SuperDroid-BOND @sagarwep @khan_frd2002 @andiroxu @thirdzcee @varun.chitre15 @bsuhas @superdragonpt @pratikmore @Sudeep Duhoon @tri_zet @Ak****Banta @bindassdost @mmxandy @FA@iz
:good::good::good::good::good::silly::silly::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

I shall Try but do not gurantee 100 % success

S

SuperDroid-BOND

IS THERE ANY DEV WHO CAN PORT XPERIA Z2 ROM FROM CANVAS 2 PLUS
AS IT HAS THE SAME FEATURES AS OF CANVAS 2 AND SAME RESOLUTION

hERE IS THE LINK http://xdaforums.com/micromax-canvas-2/development/rom-xperia-z2-t2743405
@Sam Solomon @SuperDroid-BOND @sagarwep @khan_frd2002 @andiroxu @thirdzcee @varun.chitre15 @bsuhas @superdragonpt @pratikmore @Sudeep Duhoon @tri_zet @Ak****Banta @bindassdost @mmxandy @FA@iz
:good::good::good::good::good::silly::silly::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

Brother,

If it was so easy then we could have done that long back but its the only ROM which is not booting because of the Xperia Stuffs. Even the Xperia C ROM (MT6589) is also not booting. So who-ever is trying for it please consult brother @khan_frd2002 and @sagarwep for this as reference. They themselves are like a guide and good teacher to learn from.

Once again I will like to inform you all that I have left development and sold my Micromax A110 Canvas 2 around a month back. Now I don't have either of time, money and phone for development.

Thanks & Regards
BOND

andromodgod

Jun 1, 2013
Lahore

Brother,

If it was so easy then we could have done that long back but its the only ROM which is not booting because of the Xperia Stuffs. Even the Xperia C ROM (MT6589) is also not booting. So who-ever is trying for it please consult brother @khan_frd2002 and @sagarwep for this as reference. They themselves are like a guide and good teacher to learn from.

Once again I will like to inform you all that I have left development and sold my Micromax A110 Canvas 2 around a month back. Now I don't have either of time, money and phone for development.

Thanks & Regards
BOND

Brother I Thought That Maybe By Using Concept X and Increasing System Storage to 1GB we Can Boot and Enjoy This ROM Easily Correct Me If I am Wrong

I have Asked @digyvijaykumar123 to Help in Increasing SYstem STorage