An Idea for XDA TV

Search This thread

CodeNameUnknown1

Apr 3, 2011
Hello there...

Love XDA TV, and i think it needs more videos.

aaaaaaaaaanyway.. You guys should make a series where you test stuff, and/or make tutorials.

Why am i saying this?, well, In all these threads, where Developers and people that make stuff then explain how to install whatever they made, .. , the explanation is sometimes not clear, and causes confusion. And well, some people have only 1 phone, and are too scared to test stuff on their phone, so watching some1 that has already done what they want to do will make the steps of installing whatever they want to install; very clear.

It will also, in theory, increase exposure to XDA TV, because alot of people search youtube for videos on how to Root, Degrade, intall Custom ROMs, Flash things, etc...

To sum it all up; A series focused on Tutorials, and Testing...the TNT show! -just made that up! :)

i know i would really appreciate it!

Reactions: mfsr98

dforce10

Oct 3, 2010
I would have to agree with you there. I know it might be time consuming but if there was a video tutorial to go along with the instructions it might cut down on the amount of people coming back looking for help when thing's go wrong. A bonus to this would be the deb's would have more time to develop great custom roms

CodeNameUnknown1

Apr 3, 2011
Yea, true..true
also videos showing how to fix the phone if anything went wrong -i.e. CID incorrect, Triangle icon and phone won't boot....stuff like that

CodeNameUnknown1

Apr 3, 2011
i tried searching for your idea that u suggested, but search isnt working at the moment, and allow going through all these threads! long stuff.

aaaaaaaaaanyway, are these ideas actually being considered? Do the XDA Masters discuss this in their Great Meetings? or is this just a waste of time? :)

Bierce22

Nov 10, 2010
canton ga
yall should talk about how the cdma hero forums has become a gost town since the 3vo was released its a sad day for heroes everywhere.

S.K.O.W

Oct 31, 2011
Hello there...

aaaaaaaaaanyway.. You guys should make a series where you test stuff, and/or make tutorials.

Why am i saying this?, well, In all these threads, where Developers and people that make stuff then explain how to install whatever they made, .. , the explanation is sometimes not clear, and causes confusion. And well, some people have only 1 phone, and are too scared to test stuff on their phone, so watching some1 that has already done what they want to do will make the steps of installing whatever they want to install; very clear.

It will also, in theory, increase exposure to XDA TV, because alot of people search youtube for videos on how to Root, Degrade, intall Custom ROMs, Flash things, etc...

To sum it all up; A series focused on Tutorials, and Testing...the TNT show! -just made that up! :)

i second this idea! TNT... nice :cool:

jack1420

Nov 30, 2011
Idea for XDA TV

i tried searching for your idea that u suggested, but search isnt working at the moment, and allow going through all these threads! long stuff. Now i am going to enjoy my best internet tv. I feel good to spend time on watching movies on it.

kpucci

Jan 31, 2011
XDA TV is great...I have been watching a few episodes and like the content....however, the editing seems a bit strange.

Maybe its just me, but the videos appear purposely stitched together without any pausing or gaps between stories which makes for an incredibly hard to watch/listen experience that seems like a 5 min run-on sentence (much like this one).

just my thoughts.

bigdipper

Dec 26, 2011
Great! By video, things like how to operate, or install will be more easy to learn from.
Saving long texts and time!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello there...

I really like "TNT" hehehhee