[Q] Lg Fantasy

Search This thread

jessenic

Sep 9, 2010
everyone wants to know things, but no one answer to my questions...thank you very much!

Well the device is unreleased, so of course people will ask about it. But we need some info about those apps to get your problem solved. Does the phone have the LG Registry editor? There might be a way to remove them through the registry. Afaik the LG registry editor does not have a view mode, so we would have to know those keys to edit them.

untitledmangxg

Jul 22, 2010
Bucharest
it has a registry editor, it has these applications:
- QC BSP Services: Boot Loader Config, Registry Editor, Services Manager, MM Test Apps;
- Big Boss Settings: only status enabled/disabled
- Compass
- Gesture Bester with options: Clear, Raw, Gesture
- SensorView: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Compass, Magnetometer, Gyro, Fusion
- Start KITL: wich tells me that staring active KITL unloads the product USB driver
- Microsoft Internal System Info: Install chrome, view running processes, misc details, start tracing, previous traces.

These are all dev apps with all their options! so.... now lets see!

jessenic

Sep 9, 2010
it has a registry editor, it has these applications:
- QC BSP Services: Boot Loader Config, Registry Editor, Services Manager, MM Test Apps;
- Big Boss Settings: only status enabled/disabled
- Compass
- Gesture Bester with options: Clear, Raw, Gesture
- SensorView: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Compass, Magnetometer, Gyro, Fusion
- Start KITL: wich tells me that staring active KITL unloads the product USB driver
- Microsoft Internal System Info: Install chrome, view running processes, misc details, start tracing, previous traces.

These are all dev apps with all their options! so.... now lets see!
Does the registry editor allow browsing the registry or just get/set values?

untitledmangxg

Jul 22, 2010
Bucharest
from what i understand from this screen, it has get/set values, but in a top box shows 4 classes of Regystry keys, machine, local user etc, has a box called SubKey, another one called Name, and another one VALUE...and the option to choose DWORD, String, Hex...

jessenic

Sep 9, 2010
from what i understand from this screen, it has get/set values, but in a top box shows 4 classes of Regystry keys, machine, local user etc, has a box called SubKey, another one called Name, and another one VALUE...and the option to choose DWORD, String, Hex...

Ok, I've done some investigation and I'm pretty sure that those apps cannot be truly uninstalled, but they can be hidden from the app list by adding some registry entries. But we would need the GUIDs of those apps, and I'm not sure how to get those without a rom file or something. Now we need some more experienced devs, like Jaxbot, Heathcliff or fiinix :p

NairobiWP

Jan 25, 2008

That sounds like the LG "MFG" Registry app editior that is on all LG WP7 phones.

ebuks97

Aug 15, 2010
Please could you post some pictures of the about screen and the back of the device. Sorry I'm just excited because this phone passed the FCC a while ago with CDMA bands and I hypothesize that this might be released on Sprint!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    maybe thats not a safe way to make known to you these leaked devices... this should be a community to share the news, and to remain here.... in page 2 of this topic is a photo of this device... thanks!
    Here you go another image :)

img7151r.jpg
    lg fantasy

this device has a front camera at 1.3 mp, and the bench shows about 85,7 points...quite good for a wp7 device...it also has a 8gb internal memory....but the most beautiful thing at this phone is the screen, wich is bright and very, but very responsive... love it! oh...ant its weight...veeeeeeeery slight phone...you can hardly sense it!