[LauncherPro Docks] Blue, Green, Red, come check em out!

Search This thread

OperationMove

Feb 20, 2010
Hey guys! I've been around here for a while lurkin on my older phones, but since I got the epic I'm finally coming around to posting. Anyhow, I was bored tonight and no overtime came up this weekend so I made up some docks real quick, since mine was getting stale after a month or two. Hope you guys like em. I'm not a photoshop perfectionist so a few flaws may be present. When they are on the phone with their 75ish % Transparency most flaws disappear anyways. When I briefly checked them all, at a glance they all looked fine. So let me know if anythings messed up in any of them, I just run the blue now myself.

Kinda loosely based on the dreamlyfe docks with the side app drawer, but much wider so the tallmin icons fit in them nicely. In fact they were designed with those icons in mind. Let me know what ya think. Feel free to rape them to peices and create your own and re-post em or whatever :D

Edit: All have 74% Opaque (26% Transparency) for a nice look, and resized to work well with Portrait/Landscape. Tallmin icons will now be readable in either orientation. Wow didnt realize how ugly it was before fixed. :D

Attachments

• BlueBTrans.png
    BlueBTrans.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 884
  • BluTrans.png
    BluTrans.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 649
  • GreenBTrans.png
    GreenBTrans.png
    17 KB · Views: 673
  • GreenTrans.png
    GreenTrans.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 581
  • RedBTrans.png
    RedBTrans.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 641
  • RedTransparent.png
    RedTransparent.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 531
  • OrangeTrans.png
    OrangeTrans.png
    18 KB · Views: 427
  • OrangeBTrans.png
    OrangeBTrans.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 430
Last edited:
Reactions: orlzzt

OperationMove

Feb 20, 2010
sure can

Sure I can, later this evening after work. I mostly just change colors with color range select and color change tool so it makes it pretty easy. If anyone else wants a specific color let me know and ill make it. Just figured these 3 were most popular.

On a side note, if anyone wants the non transparent version of any of them just PM me and ill send it your way. Cheers!

Dulanic

Aug 1, 2007
Fall River, MA
I guess I am a complete noob lol, how would I install the dock image? I have no clue and I didnt see any option to do it in the LauncherPro settings. Maybe I missed it or I need to put the file somewhere specific?

tony45x220

Oct 26, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Uhhh I have launcher pro...where are the links so I can add this to my Epic 4G...and how do I install it once I have them?...great I Idea by the way...and the black dock with white edges for a black and white themed ROM like Baked Snack would be cool...?

JungleJiujitsu

Sep 12, 2010
Westbury, NY
Somebody know....anybody know...?

I only know how to DL onto a PC and then xfer to the SD Card. Right click on the image(dock that you want to DL) from the OP and select save as... , then copy the image/file to your phone/SD Card. Now while at the homescreen in LP hit the menu key>preference>appearance settings>dock background>custom>and then you should be able to scroll to the image in the gallery that it brings up

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys! I've been around here for a while lurkin on my older phones, but since I got the epic I'm finally coming around to posting. Anyhow, I was bored tonight and no overtime came up this weekend so I made up some docks real quick, since mine was getting stale after a month or two. Hope you guys like em. I'm not a photoshop perfectionist so a few flaws may be present. When they are on the phone with their 75ish % Transparency most flaws disappear anyways. When I briefly checked them all, at a glance they all looked fine. So let me know if anythings messed up in any of them, I just run the blue now myself.

Kinda loosely based on the dreamlyfe docks with the side app drawer, but much wider so the tallmin icons fit in them nicely. In fact they were designed with those icons in mind. Let me know what ya think. Feel free to rape them to peices and create your own and re-post em or whatever :D

Edit: All have 74% Opaque (26% Transparency) for a nice look, and resized to work well with Portrait/Landscape. Tallmin icons will now be readable in either orientation. Wow didnt realize how ugly it was before fixed. :D