[ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDLL4 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [12/29]

Search This thread

teshxx

Jul 19, 2010
FL
ONLY FLASH THIS IF YOU HAVE N7105.

This is a 4.1.2 Stock Rom made from Factory Image, N7105XXDLL4 (CSC N7105VFGDLL2), released 12/29. Both Deodexed and Odexed versions are available. Both of them are rooted with unsecured boot (N7105) with init.d support and includes busybox.

Wipe cache/dalvik. Flash via CWM or TWRP. Your data will be preserved.

Deodexed: Link 1

Odexed: Link 1

Please credit if you plan to use this as a base.

Thanks

Last edited:

teshxx

Jul 19, 2010
FL
::Circle Mod::

ladek.jpg

Link 1

==========================================
Hearty thanks to baileyjr for his generous donation.

Last edited:

EnhancerFIN

Aug 4, 2010
Thanks for the fast update! Is this somehow branded version, as if I understood right the DLL1 of yours was t-mobile branded (boot & shutdown images etc.)?

mancman

Jan 17, 2011
Munich
THX

now the handwriting is working

But I am still with the old baseband XXALIK

is this normal that modem does not change?

sam1974

Aug 6, 2011
Lisbon
Hi teshxx,
Thanks for your work, i install your rom in my device, with stock rooted rom, XXALIJ (from TMN Portugal), everything works fine, but I tried make some changes in framework-res.apk, just change some png's, i try replaced original one for modified one with root explorer and stop in boot logo, i installed through CWM too and same result. This both methods works fine with stock rooted rom. Any advice?
Sry for bad english : - ) !!

teshxx

Jul 19, 2010
FL
Hi teshxx,
Thanks for your work, i install your rom in my device, with stock rooted rom, XXALIJ (from TMN Portugal), everything works fine, but I tried make some changes in framework-res.apk, just change some png's, i try replaced original one for modified one with root explorer and stop in boot logo, i installed through CWM too and same result. This both methods works fine with stock rooted rom. Any advice?
Sry for bad english : - ) !!

It should work since this IS a stock rooted rom. Try pushing it via adb. If that fails then there is something wrong with the apk itself.

Last edited:

fane1

Dec 8, 2008
Thanks works like a charm on mine
Always like to use up to date stock roms that are rooted and this fits the bill perfectly!

I just have the phone 1 week but so far and with my extended experience with the original galaxy s it seems that stock is still the wayto go with this phone.Ive tried 2 different kernels only and didnt seemed to make things better with all respect to devs.With this latest build so far i have a very good battery life so im happy.Thanks again

barbaloui

Apr 19, 2009
Perth
Do you mean rearrange the icons?
--YES

or

Did you mean change the icon of an app?
--NO. You can do that with an alternate launcher such as Nova or Apex.

I meant the icons at the bottom of the homescreens where the app button is. All good though as I installed the Rom and it does allow them to be changed. It's running really smooth, thanx.

baileyjr

Aug 21, 2012
Cardiff
I've been trying to compile the circle battery percentage mod for the deodexed version on this rom, but having no luck

Anyone got a version that works?

Attachments

• custombat1.png
    custombat1.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 817

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ONLY FLASH THIS IF YOU HAVE N7105.

This is a 4.1.2 Stock Rom made from Factory Image, N7105XXDLL4 (CSC N7105VFGDLL2), released 12/29. Both Deodexed and Odexed versions are available. Both of them are rooted with unsecured boot (N7105) with init.d support and includes busybox.

Wipe cache/dalvik. Flash via CWM or TWRP. Your data will be preserved.

Deodexed: Link 1

Odexed: Link 1

Please credit if you plan to use this as a base.

Thanks
    ::Circle Mod::

ladek.jpg

Link 1

Hearty thanks to baileyjr for his generous donation.
    Thanks for the fast update! Is this somehow branded version, as if I understood right the DLL1 of yours was t-mobile branded (boot & shutdown images etc.)?

This one has stock boot animation.
    Was just coming to reply to my question, no branding on this one. Working great!

haha.
    icon14.gif
    Many thanks.Seems to be working fine coming from original firmware.