[rom][4.0.4]CYG

Sense or no sense

• Total voters
Search This thread

noahvt

Jan 27, 2013
Antwerpen
Utsav17 please don't troll this post if you wan't to ask me something like that please pm me but don't spam me OK!

OK I know you wan't sense but there are just more people that want desensed version!!!

Sent from my HTC Desire C using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: uchihasparky

noahvt

Jan 27, 2013
Antwerpen

ok guys the v1.5 will arrive very soon sorry for the long wait!

new things:

fixed root acces problem
made it faster
removed some more htc crap
updated some apps
added some more functionality
including the higly customizable lmt launcher
and some more new things...

how i provide updates:

i do it a little bit different then the other devs! i will not build complete ROM's any more i will just build "update.zip" files it's not as large as a full rom and takes less time to install and also the bootup takes less long! i will still be providing the first release so you can restore to this ROM and then flash an update

Last edited:

utsav17

Jan 8, 2013
amritsar
You can't stop DEMANDING can you? You lose in the nameless thread, and now you comes to troll this thread.

Shame on you my friend, shame on you.

what do u mean i lose ? :eek: i just gave suggestions -_- i dont know y u guys perceive thing...nd whats wrong if i ask about the sense version ? -_- better mind ur own things

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

ok guys the v1.5 will arrive very soon sorry for the long wait!

new things:

fixed root acces problem
made it faster
removed some more htc crap
updated some apps
added some more functionality
and some more new things...

how i provide updates:

i do it a little bit different then the other devs! i will not build complete ROM's any more i will just build "update.zip" files it's not as large as a full rom and takes less time to install and also the bootup takes less long! i will still be providing the first release so you can restore to this ROM and then flash an update

ok sorry , ill pm u next time !

noahvt

Jan 27, 2013
Antwerpen
utsav17

what do u mean i lose ? :eek: i just gave suggestions -_- i dont know y u guys perceive thing...nd whats wrong if i ask about the sense version ? -_- better mind ur own things

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

ok sorry , ill pm u next time !

it's nothing utsav17 i just don't want heaps of requests :)

uchihasparky

Nov 27, 2012
Vancouver
if you add more stock ics apps and switch to trebuchet launcher, I will switch over to this rom :p

Sent from my HTC Desire C using xda app-developers app

noahvt

Jan 27, 2013
Antwerpen
INFO

GOOD NEWS!

Development is slowly starting again!

things have changed a litle bit now the name of the ROM is now "NEXT"
and more futures like: Google now, pie control, glovebox have been added please stand by the download will be available soon!!

Regards,

Noahvt

Reactions: uchihasparky

Jaizu

Jan 4, 2013
I tried to put up and not comment, but that does not change reality, and I'd rather say what I feel.
Why not let us deceive? We are disappointed, do not have a fixed project, you are not constant and also the ROM is based on Android 4.0.4, on what basis are you? Change in Android 4.0.3 files for 4.0.4 will not change the version of Android.
You should think about things, have more consistency, and innovation results in real, not win Thanks and hope to many, that's not right, stop playing with the most incredulous please.
Greetings!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He intentado aguantarme y no comentar, pero eso no cambia la realidad, y prefiero decir lo que siento.
¿Por qué no nos dejas de engañar? Nos decepcionas, no tienes un proyecto fijo, no tienes constancia y además la ROM no está basada en Android 4.0.4, ¿en qué te basas? Cambiar en los archivos de Android 4.0.3 por 4.0.4 no cambiará la versión de Android.
Deberías pensar las cosas, tener más constancia, da resultados reales e innovar, no ganarte Gracias y la esperanza de muchos, que eso no está bien, deja de jugar con las personas más incrédulas por favor.
Un saludo!

Reactions: brnt

noahvt

Jan 27, 2013
Antwerpen
I tried to put up and not comment, but that does not change reality, and I'd rather say what I feel.
Why not let us deceive? We are disappointed, do not have a fixed project, you are not constant and also the ROM is based on Android 4.0.4, on what basis are you? Change in Android 4.0.3 files for 4.0.4 will not change the version of Android.
You should think about things, have more consistency, and innovation results in real, not win Thanks and hope to many, that's not right, stop playing with the most incredulous please.
Greetings!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He intentado aguantarme y no comentar, pero eso no cambia la realidad, y prefiero decir lo que siento.
¿Por qué no nos dejas de engañar? Nos decepcionas, no tienes un proyecto fijo, no tienes constancia y además la ROM no está basada en Android 4.0.4, ¿en qué te basas? Cambiar en los archivos de Android 4.0.3 por 4.0.4 no cambiará la versión de Android.
Deberías pensar las cosas, tener más constancia, da resultados reales e innovar, no ganarte Gracias y la esperanza de muchos, que eso no está bien, deja de jugar con las personas más incrédulas por favor.
Un saludo!

Please sir if you want to send me this kind of messages PM me!

I am trying to help, to create one of many ROMS available for this device, sure enough i know that changing version in build.prop doesn't change the current version of android: Please don't complain about a first release of a ROM!! I was going to add credits to this post especially for RUSSEL664 for his great base ROM because i was offline for this amount of time because of exams!

noahvt

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BUILDING WILL START AGAIN!!!

This ROM will go from 4.0.3 -> 4.1.2

BUT it will probably take two weaks before i can start (because of school!)

This is the forum for the NEXT ROM

it is ics 4.0.4

it will have these futures:

ADW launcher (i chose this launcher because it's amazing)
    deodexed (as the most ROM's)
    root
    busybox
    nano
    all apps from original ics
    and more futures...

BUGS

when in contacts app you can't import contacts from sim you will need to backup them to pc or sd-card

DOWNlOADS

UPDATES

None available yet!

FIXES

TO FIX WI-FI ISSUES PLEASE DOWNLOAD KERNEL AND FLASH IT BEFORE INSTALLING ROM!!!

CHANGELOG

"NEXT" version 1.0 will come soon! For now just download my previous version of the ROM above

CREDITS: RUSSEL664 FOR HIS GREAT BASE ROM, MORE COMING SO DON'T WORRY IF I FORGOT YOU!!
    Sorry again for long waiting! There are some bugs that need to be fixed and I still have school too! So I will release an update soon but from next week I have exams so I will be inactive for two weeks! :(

Sent from my HTC Desire C using xda premium
    Adw

good luck. Adw launcher alone does not eat a lot of ram?

The Phone is a bit slow but that Will be fixed when I remove some more htc stuff!
    Re: [rom]ics 4.0.4

I will try to make a sense and desensed version I will start with desensed because more people like that

Sent from my HTC Desire C using xda app-developers app
    Okay I flshed your rom !! everything is good its very fast !! so far i only found one bug which he already mentioned !! its version 4.0.4 and i wud suggest everyone to try it !! it has ADW launcher which is very fast and custmizable to full as its ex version !! i think everyone should try this rom :D