[Q] TomTom Blank/Black Maps ?

Search This thread

0-0-0

May 12, 2013
UK of Englandshire
Could anyone that owns any TomTom apps, confirm that it works on the Tab Pro range of tablets.

I'm using the 8.4" and if I install either UK/Ireland or Europe, all I see are blank/black maps, the rest of the UI is displayed correctly.
I've installed App Settings for Xposed and adjusted the DPI and screen res, but it still doesn't work properly.
The apps and maps work OK on my phone.

I know that Sygic works fine.

Thank you.

vince52

May 23, 2010
Perth
No one uses TomTom ?

Could anyone that owns any TomTom apps, confirm that it works on the Tab Pro range of tablets.

I'm using the 8.4" and if I install either UK/Ireland or Europe, all I see are blank/black maps, the rest of the UI is displayed correctly.
I've installed App Settings for Xposed and adjusted the DPI and screen res, but it still doesn't work properly.
The apps and maps work OK on my phone.

I know that Sygic works fine.

Thank you.

Same problem with 10.1 lte black screen try igo primo 2560/1600

sotos2004

Sep 8, 2008
the same here

the same here, everything fine on PHone Galaxy s4 mini

but on the tablet Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 (SM-T320) there is a blank map screen !!!!

Tquarter

Aug 4, 2012
the same here, everything fine on PHone Galaxy s4 mini

but on the tablet Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 (SM-T320) there is a blank map screen !!!!

Happened to me on tab pro 12.2, on Google maps until I changed the 4X MSAA settings in developer options. Then it worked
Even after I turned it back off. Maybe it was luck or a coincidence, but it worked. I thought the graphics chip was bad or
something serious, because I had never seen this happen on any of my devices. Very weird.

sotos2004

Sep 8, 2008
I tried it but no luck, also it seems that it isn't using any 3d graphics, OpenGL3 isn't on the license list either.

Tquarter

Aug 4, 2012
Oh bummer, it was a long shot. I wondered if changing that setting really had an effect on it. I did restart the tab after changing
That setting, but I'm not sure if it had anything to do with it. Good luck!