[CM10 THEME] The Next Level for CM10 12/8/2012

Search This thread

Phaze13

Nov 20, 2008
Hello!
I were on CM10, but as always on the night, when I am supposed to sleep, I flashed 10.1.
Today, not doing anything with my phone and not even remembering flashing 10.1, I was pretty glad to find this epic theme.

I was liek :D
My phone, or System UI wasnt really that glad I installed this theme. Especially when I made it my theme in ThemeChooser.

I currently get a loop of "System UI has stopped." I cant get out of it. And i do not really know how to.
Can I go in and delete TNL theme via Windows? Or do I (well, I sure do deserve to) need to restore a nandroid?

Just so mad at myself right now, and as always, I trust and believe that XDA will solve my issue.

I havent been wrong the last 4 years.

And as always, have a nice day ;)

Same thing happened to me on my Nexus7. With a lot of luck and many tries I was able to close the "System UI has stopped" window and select Themes. Then close the "System UI has stopped" window and uninstall TNL Theme.

Keep in mind, you have to be very, very, very fast as the "System UI has stopped working" window pops up again right away. Had to use two hands/fingers. Keep trying, you should be able to uninstall it. Better then flashing your ROM again since I bet you didn't make a backup before applying the new Theme.

Good Luck!

Reactions: kridah

rolo143

Jan 28, 2012
I really like it, my status bar finally looks pretty cool. I I like the percentage battery on the top left corner and center clock. I I have tried many of Cm10 themes but I always go back to system. Now I will stick to this. Only one question: Is it possible that when I I touch the status bar instead of showing toggles it shows clock and date? Because I always press status bar just to check the date but with this one I have to swipe more to check it. Anyway, nice work! Thanks.

brajesh.sharma87

Jan 27, 2011
Kolkata
You sir are an epic themer. Love this theme, cant believe its only ~500KB
I just wish you take this project further and theme some of the apps like launcher, phone, msg.

Thanks again.

Reactions: imjustafq

imjustafq

Nov 4, 2012
Ipoh
the background seems unthemed or did you just let it black on purpose?

may i suggest to move the battery percentage from left to right near the battery icon, and make the battery more slimmer.. like CM real percentage?

thanks..

via Android

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1366371551853.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366371551853.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 580

andrei1015

Sep 19, 2011
Amsterdam
OnePlus Nord
Also if you do get around to making it for CM10.1 (you'd get and award for being awesome, I think) it would be nice to leave the clock and notification power icons where they naturally are :)

waynekirby

Nov 11, 2010
Barnsley
+1 for 10.1 support

But I like the way the toggles and clock are, it sets it apart from other themes :)

Sent from my LT30p using xda premium

ZduneX25

Recognized Themer
Nov 4, 2010
miuipolska.pl
Xiaomi Redmi 2
Xiaomi Mi 5
Sorry guys to avoid misunderstanding there will not be cm10.1 version of this theme. I simply do not use cm roms anymore. I was saving money to buy new phone so I did and stockrom eats cm, cm has nothing to offer, but theme engine, although there is an app like cm's theme engine for other roms, so hmmmm cm offers nothing to me in this very moment.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Next Level (TNL) CM10 Theme by Z25

the_next_level_for_cm10_by_zdunex25-d5es8ia.png

About:
    Against everyone that says you cannot theme layout here is me :p This mod contains center clock and bottom toggles.

Bugs:
    -Clock overlaps notification icons (only if you have a lot of them)

Changelog:
    09/14/2012:
    -Initial release
    09/15/2012:
    -Ticker overlap fix (@nitinvaid idea)
    09/17/2012:
    -Sms chat view bubbles
    -Mass storage (known from my miuiv4)
    09/24/2012:
    -Compatibility with latest cm's builds (-2.apk)
    10/1/2012:
    -Yellow emotion icons in sms (-3.apk)
    -New received text msg icon (-3.apk)
    -Compatibility with newest cm's builds (-3.apk)
    10/5/2012:
    -Better adjustment of statusbar (-4.apk)
    -New analog clock widget (-4.apk)
    -New battery percentage mode (settings > system > statusbar > battery indicator > percentage) (-4.apk)
    10/6/2012:
    -New settings (-5.apk)
    -New pulled down statusbar (-5.apk)
    -New icon/preview/wallpaper (-5.apk)
    10/14/2012:
    -Support for android 4.1.2 (-6.apk)
    -Notification items (-6.apk)
    10/29/2012:
    -Compatibility with latest cm's builds (-7.apk)
    11/2/2012:
    -Compatibility with latest cm's builds (-8.apk)
    -A lot of transparency (you will love or hate it) (-8.apk)
    -Battery stats bug (you cannot get to battery usage through settings) (-8.apk)
    12/8/2012:
    -Settings have been redone (-9.apk)
    -No more transparency, so no battery stats bug as well (-9.apk)

Installation:
    -Download apk and install it
    -Go and apply in theme chooser
    -Reboot
    -If you will face to any problem trying to set theme then wipe dalvik-cache

Right:
    Do not you forget to post credits when you will use my ideas/stuff in your theme.

Credits:
    -@topfreitas for usb android icons

Download: -1.apk | -2.apk | -3.apk | -4.apk | -5.apk | -6.apk | -7.apk | -8.apk | -9.apk

1. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.
    2. NO SUPPORT FOR CUSTOM MODS LIKE "CodefireX CM10 ROM", "SlimBean Rom" OR "AOKP's" AND "PA's" ETC. PURE CM10 BUILDS ONLY.
    I will update next Monday or Tuesday, busy week (no even time to update my phone to cm from 10/7/12).
    I said and I did, -6 is out :)

@nicesoni_ash here you go: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apex.idear
    -9 is out, not much changed, but give it a try!

Cheers Z25.
    @rashid.fairus not possible since there is only one (and whole) xml allowed, and all these roms are having different xmls
    @zekozeko statusbar will stay asis, about the rom yeah i use unofficial fxp builds, i do not have any problems (but i might overlook an update, so check out this)
    @echoff666 am sorry, but i do not want to integrate to statusbar icons

During testing settings layout I shared above I found that removing divider automatically removes it from whole system, so popups and second menus are looking just weird. Am afraid I will have to give up on this idea, at least until any solution comes out.

Am still attaching apk to let you see what I mean on your own, do not forget to restart the device after this update.