Request for Custom KItkat Rom for Samsung S7262 Star Pro.

Search This thread

bappada

Jul 5, 2008
:eek::p I was hoping if neone could build a custom ROM for samsung galaxy star pro s7262.
I tried flashing a deodexed custom rom with CWM 6.0.1.1 but with no luck.
Had to revert back to official stock rom 4.1.2 from sammobile.com

Please build a kitkat rom 4.4.2 and upload it.

SMillerNL

Sep 6, 2011
Amsterdam
:eek::p I was hoping if neone could build a custom ROM for samsung galaxy star pro s7262.
I tried flashing a deodexed custom rom with CWM 6.0.1.1 but with no luck.
Had to revert back to official stock rom 4.1.2 from sammobile.com

Please build a kitkat rom 4.4.2 and upload it.

This is a forum for development, not to make your phone look cool. If you are not willing to learn how to develop that ROM yourself, you really have no business here

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

bappada

Jul 5, 2008
custom rom

This is a forum for development, not to make your phone look cool. If you are not willing to learn how to develop that ROM yourself, you really have no business here

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

unless until I get the kernel and files to build the custom rom it won't be possible to flash.
it will brick the device.
So i hope samsung releases the kitkat upgrade soon. if not we have to build a mod for it.
i need help and can't do it alone. :D:cowboy:

regalstreak

Jun 26, 2013
Mumbai
unless until I get the kernel and files to build the custom rom it won't be possible to flash.
it will brick the device.
So i hope samsung releases the kitkat upgrade soon. if not we have to build a mod for it.
i need help and can't do it alone. :D:cowboy:

Cn u help me port cwm recpvery for this device? Im running ubuntu with android kitchen and cm10.1 source there...

People who use facebook, PLEASE JOIN OUR Samsung galaxy star pro S7262 GROUP. All androidians welcome....

https://facebook.com/groups/s7262

faizthehacker

Aug 2, 2014
request for 6.0.4.3 or above version of cwm recovery for samsung s7262

Anyone please provide me with the link or download-able file of latest cwm recovery for s7262 samsung star pro compatible for upgrading from 4.1.2 jelly bean to kitkat whose link is provided by you .....