mr-tweaker.github.io
I have mobile data upload me the app needs to resize and i will resize it asap

Smali???

I can resize but iam newbie with smali

Resizing might fix that
If i resized succes
I will upload

Phone - http://www.mediafire.com/?wl42lyd88n5mg4b

No if you remove them then systemui will not work too.
Why?
As this class is defined in statusbarservice.smali

The only option to fix this is to look and fix each problem one by one.

If anyone can provide me the systemui.apk.I will try to sort out the problem.

SystemUI - http://www.mediafire.com/?skbnq55qapaq35q

Mohamed Yaser

Nov 29, 2013
Phone.apk

Download Resized Drawbles

I have no time to mod layouts sorry for that
But u can Use thim in 2 ways:
Decompilr>replacr pngs> compilr to have errors (fix them one by one)

Or
Compile my pngs using xultimate-d9pc
And extract apk >replace>then compress>change ext from .zip to .apk

zay4rief

Jan 1, 2014
sidoarjo
You will lose statusbar then....

Sent from my Xperia E1 dual using Tapatalk
1. Love doesn't need any reason.
2. Wanna speed up 3G (not 4G LTE)?
Here it is:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2586876
3. My blog
4. Press the thanks button if I really helped/assisted you.

yes, without systemui ram is free:victory:

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

can u upload your working systemui for this rom?

sorry, cek u pm

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Magna Rom
    Based on CyanogenMod 7.2
    With CyanogenMod 10 Backported Features and UI

BETA BUILDS

<< DISCLAIMER >>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Features - Based on CyanogenMod 7.2 For bieltv.3
    Network,Sensors.. works!!..No more patch needed
    JellyBean Theme
    JellyBean Transitions
    JellyBean Statusbar (No Notification Mods)
    JellyBean Settings
    JellyBean Button Layout
    All the above is build into the system..no external app.
    ADW.Launcher
    ES File Explorer
    Latest Hosts file for Ad-Blocking
    Google DNS Servers for better browsing
    build.prop Tweaks

Installation Guide :

*First flash bieltv.3's CM7 kernel (If you're on stock rom)
    *If you're on any CM7 rom based on percy's CM7,please don't flash this rom.First flash the bieltv.3's kernel and then flash this rom.

1.Download the rom given below.
    2.Place it in the root of your sd card.
    3.Go to CWM and under mounts and storage,format system,data and cache.
    4.Go back and wipe data and cache.
    5.Again go to mounts and storage and mount system,data,cache and sd card.Mount the system 2nd time also.
    6.Flash the rom
    7.Wipe data and reboot.

İf you update this rom i will very happy gj :)

e-tab4 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I'll fix the bugs soon.
    Make sure that the class com.android.lidroid....
    In statusbar_expanded.xml is under LinearLayout.
    provide me with a log cat of statusbar FC if you can aniket, it may be a small thing :)

here is the logcat - force closes due to power widget smali - I dont have the knowledge to deal with smali coding so someone who does will need to look at it

Code:
    E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): FATAL EXCEPTION: main

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create service com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarService: android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #95: Error inflating class com.android.systemui.statusbar.powerwidget.PowerWidget

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.handleCreateService(ActivityThread.java:2076)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.access$2500(ActivityThread.java:123)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:993)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:130)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:3835)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:507)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:864)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:622)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): Caused by: android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #95: Error inflating class com.android.systemui.statusbar.powerwidget.PowerWidget

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.view.LayoutInflater.createView(LayoutInflater.java:518)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.view.LayoutInflater.createViewFromTag(LayoutInflater.java:570)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflate(LayoutInflater.java:623)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflate(LayoutInflater.java:626)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:408)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:320)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:276)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.view.View.inflate(View.java:8829)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarService.makeStatusBarView(StatusBarService.java:365)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarService.onCreate(StatusBarService.java:274)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.handleCreateService(ActivityThread.java:2066)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	... 10 more

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.constructNative(Native Method)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:415)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.view.LayoutInflater.createView(LayoutInflater.java:505)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	... 20 more

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): Caused by: android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #21: Error inflating class <unknown>

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.view.LayoutInflater.createView(LayoutInflater.java:518)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneLayoutInflater.onCreateView(PhoneLayoutInflater.java:56)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.view.LayoutInflater.createViewFromTag(LayoutInflater.java:568)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:386)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:320)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at com.android.systemui.statusbar.powerwidget.PowerWidget.recreateButtonLayout(PowerWidget.java:243)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at com.android.systemui.statusbar.powerwidget.PowerWidget.setupWidget(PowerWidget.java:169)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at com.android.systemui.statusbar.powerwidget.PowerWidget.<init>(PowerWidget.java:121)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	... 23 more

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.constructNative(Native Method)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:415)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.view.LayoutInflater.createView(LayoutInflater.java:505)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	... 30 more

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): Caused by: android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: File res/drawable/stat_power_background.xml from drawable resource ID #0x7f02008c

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.content.res.Resources.loadDrawable(Resources.java:1773)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.content.res.TypedArray.getDrawable(TypedArray.java:601)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.view.View.<init>(View.java:1972)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.view.View.<init>(View.java:1920)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.view.ViewGroup.<init>(ViewGroup.java:286)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	at android.widget.LinearLayout.<init>(LinearLayout.java:120)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1702): 	... 33 more