[APP CONCEPT] Quantum Paper (New upcoming UI) design app concepts (added Twitter)

Search This thread

Yeti12

Mar 22, 2013
www.yeti-designs.com
Quantum Paper App Concepts

For those who don't know Quantum Paper is the rumoured new user interface which most likely will be seen in the upcoming version Android and on other platforms, for more information head over to Android Police. Additionally the newest leak of the Android 'L' release has shown that status bar will not have the gradient shade behind it, therefore all the concepts have been updated to match it.

Using the known information I decided to put together a few concepts for Apps based on the Quantum Paper design.

Twitter

Twitter%20-%20OQ.png

QuickPic

QuickPic%20-%20OQ.png

Google Play Store

Play%20Store%20-%20OQ.png

Google Play Music

Play%20Music%20-%20OQ.png

Keep in mind the Quantum Paper versions of these apps don't exist (at least yet), this is just a concept. However there is a guide thread on how to make your app have the Quantum Paper like UI.

Last edited:

Harakhti

Aug 27, 2012
Budapest
Sounds like an interesting concept, I really have to admit I occassionally give a good look to other OSes' user interfaces too, sometimes even like them more. This seems to be an effort to help adjust that. :p

I personally don't mind seeing things improve, the UI is the part you see the most in Android so I could go with some cleaning-up anytime. I think we all remember how big of a change 4.4 was when it came out.

Reactions: Yeti12

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Quantum Paper App Concepts

For those who don't know Quantum Paper is the rumoured new user interface which most likely will be seen in the upcoming version Android and on other platforms, for more information head over to Android Police. Additionally the newest leak of the Android 'L' release has shown that status bar will not have the gradient shade behind it, therefore all the concepts have been updated to match it.

Using the known information I decided to put together a few concepts for Apps based on the Quantum Paper design.

Twitter

Twitter%20-%20OQ.png

QuickPic

QuickPic%20-%20OQ.png

Google Play Store

Play%20Store%20-%20OQ.png

Google Play Music

Play%20Music%20-%20OQ.png

Keep in mind the Quantum Paper versions of these apps don't exist (at least yet), this is just a concept. However there is a guide thread on how to make your app have the Quantum Paper like UI.
    Sounds like an interesting concept, I really have to admit I occassionally give a good look to other OSes' user interfaces too, sometimes even like them more. This seems to be an effort to help adjust that. :p

I personally don't mind seeing things improve, the UI is the part you see the most in Android so I could go with some cleaning-up anytime. I think we all remember how big of a change 4.4 was when it came out.
    Added QuickPic, opinions always welcome! :good:
    Added Quantum Paper Twitter app and redesigned thread
    Added Quantum Paper Twitter app and redesigned thread

Are you in mind to make a flashable zip or theme?