[GUIDE] TWRP for Canadian Phones
TWRP is available for the Canadian variant of the LG G2.
ADB is required and it is recommended to install drivers from the LG Website.
TWRP for Rogers or Wind:
TWRP for Bell or Telus:
How to install:
1. Download TWRP from the attachment below.
2. Install ADB and Device Drivers.
3. Enable USB Debugging
4. Make sure your phone is ROOTED.
5. Download Loki Master.
6. Now copy the TWRP recovery image file (openrecovery-twrp-22.214.171.124-g2xxx.img) file to ADB folder.
7. Open the “loki-master> bin” folder and copy the “loki_flash” file to the ADB folder.
8. Connect your phone to the computer.
9. Launch CMD
adb push loki_flash /data/local/tmp/loki_flash
adb push openrecovery-twrp-126.96.36.199-g2xxx.img /data/local/tmp/openrecovery-twrp-188.8.131.52-g2xxx.img
chmod 777 loki_flash
./loki_flash recovery /data/local/tmp/openrecovery-twrp-184.108.40.206-g2xxx.img
adb reboot recovery
If you have any problems, refer to http://tinyurl.com/l9tgerg