MMX A116i camera stops working after Samsung ROM Flash.

Search This thread

bollyfan2005

Feb 6, 2008
I flashed SamFlare V4 on my new MMX A116i. ROM worked great but rear camera stopped working. It just gives green and says camera failed. Front camera woks great. I tried various flashable zips provided in this thread but none of them worked. Also I got CameraFlashable zip from Sakethjoshi but that resolved the camera issue but stopped detecting SDCARD. So Camera library files would have not caused this problem but instead boot.img in the flashable zip could have problem. I think boot.img is causing this problem. I tried removing the camera files from the zip file and flashed it. I found that camera became OK but stop detecting SD card. So I suspect boot.img is causing this problem.

Then I thought I will manually replace all the Camera library files directly into device system folder but device doesn't allow it as it says files are in use. So not sure how to fix the camera problem. Till now I have flashed 4 ROMs (3 Samsung Rom and 1 Turbo HD Rom). I observed this camera problem only in Samsung Rom. Turbo HD RAM works fine.

Not sure how to fix the rear camera problem. Front camera works fine but only issue is w.r.t rear camara.

I flashed SamFlare V4 on my new MMX A116i. ROM worked great but rear camera stopped working. It just gives green and says camera failed. Front camera woks great. I tried various flashable zips provided in this thread but none of them worked. Also I got CameraFlashable zip from Sakethjoshi but that resolved the camera issue but stopped detecting SDCARD. So Camera library files would have not caused this problem but instead boot.img in the flashable zip could have problem. I think boot.img is causing this problem. I tried removing the camera files from the zip file and flashed it. I found that camera became OK but stop detecting SD card. So I suspect boot.img is causing this problem.

Then I thought I will manually replace all the Camera library files directly into device system folder but device doesn't allow it as it says files are in use. So not sure how to fix the camera problem. Till now I have flashed 4 ROMs (3 Samsung Rom and 1 Turbo HD Rom). I observed this camera problem only in Samsung Rom. Turbo HD RAM works fine.

Not sure how to fix the rear camera problem. Front camera works fine but only issue is w.r.t rear camara.

use the flashable zip from the LewaOS build. here's the link to that post
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=49415292&postcount=3

sorry for the late reply.. :D

sanjeev7

Nov 24, 2013
Aamchi Mumbai
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Try this for FM radio!!!

Thanks. It worked. Now I have the issue with FM radio. Any idea on how to fix it ?

Heres the link for FM radio Patch https://www.dropbox.com/s/5veccfbb7yb3fa0/FM radio patch.zip :D

1012285_199924330215759_862106312_n.jpg

Reactions: bollyfan2005

Top Liked Posts