PLS help htc stuck boot android recovery, orange RUU needed??

Search This thread

jakk1981

Sep 2, 2014
Please can people help here?
I was trying to restore my sensation back to stock(orange it has hboot1.27) all was going well but then it would not boot and stuck in loop to the android recovery.
So far I managed to get 4ext back on and re unlocked the boot, tried reflash in 4ext different custom roms but non will boot after it installs them and say done it just reboots to the stock android recovery always.
I was thinking do I need to flash with a stock orange ruu? but also cant find one with hboot 1.27.
ahhhhhh this is a pain.
any help would be great.
thank you

rzr86

May 21, 2012
Nafpaktos
I was trying to restore my sensation back to stock(orange it has hboot1.27) all was going well but then it would not boot and stuck in loop to the android recovery.
So far I managed to get 4ext back on and re unlocked the boot, tried reflash in 4ext different custom roms but non will boot after it installs them and say done it just reboots to the stock android recovery always.
I was thinking do I need to flash with a stock orange ruu? but also cant find one with hboot 1.27.
ahhhhhh this is a pain.
any help would be great.
thank you

are you on S-ON?
if yes then flash the boot.img after flashing the custom rom via fastboot command
the command is fastboot flash boot boot.img

Reactions: jakk1981

jakk1981

Sep 2, 2014
whatever rom you are going to use, use the boot.img from the specific rom after

EXCELLENT in the end that did the job, THANKS FOR YOUR HELP - TOP MARKS
I tried ParanoidAndroid first but no good it didnt work,
Then tried ViperS 5.2.1 and that did work the the command you gave me.

If I did want this back to stock rom as factory set,
is there away? as this is how I got in this mess in the first place

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ahhhhhh this is a pain.
    any help would be great.
    thank you

are you on S-ON?
    if yes then flash the boot.img after flashing the custom rom via fastboot command
    the command is fastboot flash boot boot.img
    Hi thanks,
    yes s-on
    were is the boot.img is it in the custom roms?
    sorry bit of a noob :confused:

yes extract it from the rom.zip