[HOW-TO] Flash kernel with CWM/TWRP
How-to for flashing **stock
** kernel with CWM/TWRP without Flashtool.
By using this way you don't need to use stripped ftf.
Of course you can't flash custom kernel with locked bootloader, we can flash only stock kernel.
1. Extract kernel.sin from ftf and open Flashtool
2. Go to "Sin Editor", select kernel.sin and click "Extract data"
3. Download cwm_flash_kernel.zip
or add this line to your updater-script:
4. Add kernel.elf to root of zip
5. You can flash it with CWM/TWRP now.