[Q] Just quick question about G3 Tweaks and Xposed.

Search This thread

savannahmick

May 22, 2010
Savannah Georgia
Hi! I have been figuring out how to root and setup my Sprint lgls990. I was able to root and get SU installed but now I really want to adjust/tweak the device with the G3 Tweaks App. It states that xposed framework is required also but I am not sure how to install or setup Xposed. Should I just install the Xposed APK then install the Tweaks app? No special instructions for the Sprint G3 or anything I should do first? Thanks for any help/advice!

suljo94

Nov 25, 2013
Antwerpen
Hi! I have been figuring out how to root and setup my Sprint lgls990. I was able to root and get SU installed but now I really want to adjust/tweak the device with the G3 Tweaks App. It states that xposed framework is required also but I am not sure how to install or setup Xposed. Should I just install the Xposed APK then install the Tweaks app? No special instructions for the Sprint G3 or anything I should do first? Thanks for any help/advice!

download the xposed apk install it follow the steps(unknown sources and stuff)
then in xposed install framework and then reboot then in xposed go to modules and check g3tweakbox then go to the app and select what you want then reboot again

Reactions: savannahmick

savannahmick

May 22, 2010
Savannah Georgia
Thanks! I am going to give it a try soon as my TI backup is finished! I seen something about not using some tweaks with Sprint ls990 is this correct or just someone's bad luck/mistake? If so which tweaks to avoid? I won't bother you guys anymore after this! For awhile anyway! Lol! Thanks again!

savannahmick

May 22, 2010
Savannah Georgia
Thanks! I am going to give it a try soon as my TI backup is finished! I seen something about not using some tweaks with Sprint ls990 is this correct or just someone's bad luck/mistake? If so which tweaks to avoid? I won't bother you guys anymore after this! For awhile anyway! Lol! Thanks again!

Well I did install the Xposed app/framework and the tweaks app. Everything is working perfect so far! Thanks again!

Sent from my LGLS990 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

download the xposed apk install it follow the steps(unknown sources and stuff)
    then in xposed install framework and then reboot then in xposed go to modules and check g3tweakbox then go to the app and select what you want then reboot again