[APP][3.1+] Tablet CPU Usage, Frequency, & Memory Monitor (Quad & Dual Core Support)

Search This thread

optic76

Jul 4, 2010
Austin
[APP][3.1+] Tablet CPU Usage, Frequency, & Memory Monitor (Quad & Dual Core Support)

Built for Tablets with support for Quad & Dual CPU Cores! Great for monitoring your CPU Usage, Frequency, & Memory when changing live wallpapers and other apps. Our app has a very small resource footprint to help with battery life. Simple User Interface allows for information on CPU load and app configuration.

Features Include
* Quad & Dual CPU Core support (Nvidia Tegra 3 Quad Core & Nvidia Tegra 2 Dual Core)
* Statusbar notification for CPU Frequency
* Statusbar notification for Memory Usage
* Statusbar notification for CPU Usage (Icon for each core if you want!)
* Multiple notification icon colors
* Running Apps Monitor (with memory and cpu usage details)
* & more

Match your theme with multiple Statusbar notification icon colors to select from!

* Multi
* White
* Red
* Green
* Blue
Dual Core Icon Support

tabletcpuusagemonitor_v2.jpg

Thanks and I appreciate all feedback!
Johnny

Last edited:

spiff72

Apr 14, 2006
Nice work!

I have been using the app for several days and it is working very well for me. It replaced the OS Monitor app I had been using on my OG Droid phone, and added the CPU clock frequency notification.

Thanks!

jkrell

Sep 16, 2009
Also showing incompatible with my Acer Iconia A500. Would love to try the free app and possibly buy the paid if I like how it works. I've been looking for a good app for this!

optic76

Jul 4, 2010
Austin
Few questions guys.

1) Are you running a rooted/custom rom?
2) What is your location. I want to make sure I have it updated correctly in Market
3) Within your settings -> Applications panel. Do you have Unknown Sources checked? or within the Development section. Do you have USB debugging checked? If you don't you might want to try to check them. Try to download and install the app. Then set the values back to their orignal value.

Thanks!

Would love to try this out on my EeePad Transformer but the market says it's incompatible. Is there any other way to test drive this app?

Also showing incompatible with my Acer Iconia A500. Would love to try the free app and possibly buy the paid if I like how it works. I've been looking for a good app for this!

dezel29

Jul 12, 2010
cincinnatti
Asus Transformer here with everything set the way it should be...still says incompatible...i live in Ohio and have a us based system rom...

residentorca

Jan 24, 2011
Seattle
Moto G Play
Few questions guys.

1) Are you running a rooted/custom rom?
2) What is your location. I want to make sure I have it updated correctly in Market
3) Within your settings -> Applications panel. Do you have Unknown Sources checked? or within the Development section. Do you have USB debugging checked? If you don't you might want to try to check them. Try to download and install the app. Then set the values back to their orignal value.

Thanks!

1. Yes, Prime! for the Transformer, which is essentially stock 3.1
2. USA
3. Yes and Yes

Thanks for looking into this!

optic76

Jul 4, 2010
Austin
For the people having compatibility problems. Can you please try again. I updated some market configuration that I am hoping will help.

Thanks!

dezel29

Jul 12, 2010
cincinnatti
btw..that was all from the web market...just tryd from the regular market and it says " the item you were attempting to purchase could not be found"...the free version

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Built for Tablets with support for Quad & Dual CPU Cores! Great for monitoring your CPU Usage, Frequency, & Memory when changing live wallpapers and other apps. Our app has a very small resource footprint to help with battery life. Simple User Interface allows for information on CPU load and app configuration.

Features Include
    * Quad & Dual CPU Core support (Nvidia Tegra 3 Quad Core & Nvidia Tegra 2 Dual Core)
    * Statusbar notification for CPU Frequency
    * Statusbar notification for Memory Usage
    * Statusbar notification for CPU Usage (Icon for each core if you want!)
    * Multiple notification icon colors
    * Running Apps Monitor (with memory and cpu usage details)
    * & more

Match your theme with multiple Statusbar notification icon colors to select from!

* Multi
    * White
    * Red
    * Green
    * Blue
    Dual Core Icon Support

tabletcpuusagemonitor_v2.jpg

Thanks and I appreciate all feedback!
    Johnny
    The free version is still listed as incompatible but now the paid version is compatible.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1160319 :)
    would be great if this would be available on Froyo.... :( or CM7.....

any chance!?