Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360993897746.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360993897746.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 11,877

vebulous

Oct 26, 2011
Deland
I blew domeone's mind with this today. Only I had a youtube, google talk and popup browser running at once. They went into a bootloop. He just kept saying "wha- how- you can- what- how - you can- ..."

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: ladyjhova0928

Meanee

Mar 24, 2008
I blew domeone's mind with this today. Only I had a youtube, google talk and popup browser running at once. They went into a bootloop. He just kept saying "wha- how- you can- what- how - you can- ..."

iSheep have different mentality. At least where I work... "But... wait... how... Wait a minute, I can jailbreak and do the same, just watch me"

I am not holding my breath.

PhxDroid86

Jan 14, 2013
Phoenix
I work at JCPenney's and with former apple bigwig now running the show here, its amazing how many problems I encounter daily with CR-apple devices...

I just want to pull Ron Johnson aside and tell him to invest in XDA Devs to manage competent android devices... been waiting months for any new app, and the ones we do have have are in serious need of updating(months overdue)... to think how fast devs get things accomplished for practically nothing on XDA, while apple devs under contract with JCP take months to get anything done is a travesty

Kozlov8

Dec 28, 2011
Massachusetts
No, no, something is wrong in your title.

In your texts, I see you made a spelling error. I hear Apple is famous for those.

John McClane

Feb 1, 2009
Puerto Rico
First, be sure to have both apps opened. Then, on one of the apps touch on the typing area, to bring up the keyboard. Write at least one letter, and it should be able to float around. I tried to make it float without writing a single letter and it won't. Maybe it's just me, but it worked as described. :thumbup:

Cheers.

Screenshots_2013-02-20-10-38-27.png

Sent from my Die Hard Galaxy Note II

Last edited:
Reactions: xxmelissaxx

xxmelissaxx

Mar 8, 2012
New york
First, be sure to have both apps opened. Then, on one of the apps touch on the typing area, to bring up the keyboard. Write at least one letter, and it should be able to float around. I tried to make it float without writing a single letter and it won't. Maybe it's just me, but it worked as described. :thumbup:

Cheers.

I got it working ..it wasn't because I was using swift key and when I went to type I changed the input to Samsung keypad ..when I exited out and reopened the Windows it was working, thanks :D

Reactions: John McClane

OoTLink

Dec 6, 2010
I wouldn't be surprised if a jailbroken iPhone could do that. And it'd be worth more in 2 years - and it'd still be getting software updates too, which I'm almost positive our Note 2s won't be getting in more than a year. >>

However, one thing the Note 2 can do that the iPhone will never be able to do is use a stylus like the s-pen. Sure, you can use a stylus, but it's like drawing with preschool crayons. :)

Just thought I'd be the voice of reason here lol

atrix4g18

Jun 23, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if a jailbroken iPhone could do that. And it'd be worth more in 2 years - and it'd still be getting software updates too, which I'm almost positive our Note 2s won't be getting in more than a year. >>

However, one thing the Note 2 can do that the iPhone will never be able to do is use a stylus like the s-pen. Sure, you can use a stylus, but it's like drawing with preschool crayons. :)

Just thought I'd be the voice of reason here lol

I don't have a note 2. I have an iPod touch and an Atrix 4G.

Apps on the iPhone can't resize. There is no framework for it. Even if it were possible the screen is too small.

Also I haven't seen any alternative keyboards.

The iPhone has a solid, simple, smart experience, however it does not have the potential of Android. An iPhone looks nicer, works seamlessly but isn't as capable as an Android phone.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just love it

You blew my mind...

seriously though, how do you enable the floating keyboard?

Cheers.

Cheers.

I got it working ..it wasn't because I was using swift key and when I went to type I changed the input to Samsung keypad ..when I exited out and reopened the Windows it was working, thanks :D