[Q] [HELP] Anyone can help me with these files for Odin Mobile?

Search This thread

Luckzao

Aug 1, 2014
I want to update my Galaxy S5 (SM-G900M) for the last update but I want to keep the root without change the Knox counter, so I'm trying to update via Odin Mobile Pro but I need the Bootloader and the Modem files in the .tar format for Odin on PC (right?).. So anyone can please provide me these files for my cell phone cuz I can't find they and don't know what I have to do to get them :S

Last edited:

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
I want to update my Galaxy S5 (SM-G900M) for the last update but I want to keep the root without change the Knox counter, so I'm trying to update via Odin Mobile Pro but I need the Bootloader and the Modem files in the .tar format for Odin on PC (right?).. So anyone can please provide me these files for my cell phone cuz I can't find they and don't know what I have to do to get them :S

Just flash the unpacked md5. file you use with pc Odin to flash with Mobile Odin Pro and enable Everroot and the other 2 options.

Luckzao

Aug 1, 2014
Just flash the unpacked md5. file you use with pc Odin to flash with Mobile Odin Pro and enable Everroot and the other 2 options.

I did it but the phone get stuck at the boot. I already tried select the wipe data/cache option in Mobile Odin and nothing :/ I can only access the Download Mode and then flash the previous ROM.