Does the camera have these features?

1. Touch focus?
2. Focus while recording video?
3. Zoom while recording?
4. 720p?

Thanks.
Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

1. Yes.
2. I believe so (did not see it in the regular settings but appears to auto focus correctly)
3. No.
4. Yes.

Great name btw.

Epicardium

May 22, 2008
1. Yes.
2. I believe so (did not see it in the regular settings but appears to auto focus correctly)
3. No.
4. Yes.

Great name btw.

Thanks. Regarding video, I'm wondering if you can actually touch to refocus while shooting video?

...you actually know what the Epicardium is? I'm impressed!

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

sporty377

May 25, 2011
WOW...... This rom is smooth and fast..... great job

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using XDA App

bigdaddy rob

Jan 28, 2011
Awesome ROM!! I have 2 questions, 1) How can I get vm and the notifications to work? 2) I can get any of the lockscreens to work? When I select the power button to turn off the screen, the lockscreen doesn't come on? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks

Edit: I figured out the screen lock. But still having trouble with VM notification.

Last edited:

lukesdiesel

Aug 2, 2010
Awesome ROM!! I have 2 questions, 1) How can I get vm and the notifications to work? 2) I can get any of the lockscreens to work? When I select the power button to turn off the screen, the lockscreen doesn't come on? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks

Edit: I figured out the screen lock. But still having trouble with VM notification.

VM doesn't work with the Gingerbread ROMs.

Luke

Epicardium

May 22, 2008
Loving it, but I keep getting phone freezes after a some period of use. Vlingo seems particularly offensive to the ROM. After having it in Car Mode, and speaking several commands (10 -15) the app will just freeze. Continuing use of the phone and the entire system will freeze, requiring a battery pull.

Anyone else have something like this?

Also, does this ROM suffer from the same GPS problems that plague some users on CM7?

XfrostX

Oct 30, 2008
Oh man this rom is AMAZING.. never seen so many things customizable.. VERY FAST and VERY Smooth. Hopefully the battery life is just as amazing as your other roms.

deno24

Aug 11, 2009
Augusta Ga.
Best rom ever, very customizable only issue s FC using font changer any ideas on how to fix this?

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using XDA Premium App

mrchambo

Aug 27, 2009
Gulf Shores
fkfmfz,

Fantastic ROM! One quick question, please...

Can't seem to find the option for transparent status bar. Is it built into Liquid Settings? If so, please help me find it.

tia,

jc

XfrostX

Oct 30, 2008
Anyone getting bad battery life due to the radio? Im getting alwast 50% cell standby

jarrell0406

May 24, 2006
www.myspace.com

Thanks

Just use google voice, that app is sent from Heaven!

XfrostX

Oct 30, 2008
Just use google voice, that app is sent from Heaven!

Voicemail for gingerbread has been fixed for a while. Just need to find a way to apply it to the rom. Bamf and thunder stick both have it working on the latest release of gb from htc.
-----------------
Yeah my battery is horrible, I usually get amazing battery life with liquid roms.. any idea ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    delete this, thanks
    Using root explorer, navigate to data/data/whatever browser you use/appplugins/com.adobeflashplater/.macromedia/Flash_Player/ long press on config.data, tap permissions, remove all check marks, hit ok. Make sure the browser isn't running in the background.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using xda premium
    I am having issue installing the rom.

I am on liquid gingersense 1.6.

downloaded the LS3.0, IMOSEYON (AOSP) leanKernel,
    cleared all data, installed through recovery.
    when reboot to finish, I get stuck on HTC white screen.
    I never used AOSP so is there something I should be aware of on install?

also on install of LS3.0, the process seems extremely short. it does say installation complete but does it suppose to be much shorter than other rom installation?

any help is appreciated.
    Anyone else having problems using voice input with a headset on? Tried using voice search (voice actions) and it works fine without the headset but doesnt with the headset on. Headset works because I can make calls with it. Any ideas?
    I seem to have a similar issue with the microphone working while the headset is plugged in.

I make a call with headset in and the other side can't hear me. I call back with the headset unplugged, once they answer I plug back in and it works fine.

I even tested this while on a phone call removing the headset so they could then hear me and I can plug it back in without any further issues for that call.
    ok guys where can i find the clock that has the cool pictures of the weather like i see in the screenshots... please help

It's either beautiful widgets or fancy widgets

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium