[WIDGET] Todo List Widget - a simple task list with ICS and HC scroll support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Devastator88

Oct 30, 2010
Is there any way to implement function with ability of changing widget margins? It's waste of screen space to leave so much free space in comparison with for example calendar agenda (see attached screenshot)
It would be grate to may that :)

Wysyłane z mojego HTC Sensation za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339683684187.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339683684187.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 172

ftgg99

Account currently disabled
Mar 20, 2010
Is there any way to implement function with ability of changing widget margins? It's waste of screen space to leave so much free space in comparison with for example calendar agenda (see attached screenshot)
It would be grate to may that :)

Wysyłane z mojego HTC Sensation za pomocą Tapatalk 2

There might be, though honestly i recommend you use Widget Maker:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fahrbot.apps.widgets

We built it with people like you in mind - it can build widgets out of most other widgets - very useful if you have limited screen real estate. And also its just pretty cool.

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
Whats the score guys - i see people are buying and using the app, but there are few comments of suggestions. Could it be perfect?

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
Yep looks perfect :)

Havent checked in here for a bit... hows it going? App not making your phones explode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOOGLY

A simple but powerful to do list widget designed to be customized. Now with auto-hiding buttons!

Features:

★ Multiple independent, scrollable widgets
    ★ Quick, dialog based entry
    ★ Tick to delete or mark complete
    ★ Widgets are optimized for Honeycomb
    ★ Predefined themes or total customization
    ★ RTL support
    ★ Custom image backgrounds

This widget was inspired by To Do List from HTC Sense - for some reason, they were the only ones to get it right.

Lite Market link - restricted to 8 entries and only one widget

https://market.android.com/details?id=fahrbot.apps.moogly.lite&feature=search_result

Screens:

need Gtasks integration
    Its coming. Now that Call Master has gone beta, ive got the time to concentrate on Moogly. Bext week you will have your sync.
    Youre right. I will add it, thanks for the steering :)
    No offense, but its only a dollar. Surely a much better incentive to work faster is a little donation?
    I don't see the point in buying an app that doesn't fit my needs. Already uninstalled since I need the syncing feature, but will definitely purchase it once that function is in.