[Q] Upgrade/Update HTC Thunderbolt to AOKP Jelly Bean 4.1.1 Custom ROM

Search This thread

rrrrrrredbelly

Aug 16, 2010
WA
Google Pixel 6
If you mean the download link, then yes alot of people had success, it's liquids ics rom from 9/9/2012.

Sorry to say it's not jb

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium

cforn

Oct 18, 2010
Root

Damn, its so hard to find a current step by step instruction to root this phone. Id actually pay someone to help me out, hahah.

If you mean the download link, then yes alot of people had success, it's liquids ics rom from 9/9/2012.

Sorry to say it's not jb

blackshoes

Jun 18, 2013

Sorry to say it's not jb

Thanks for the clarification. From my understanding, the devs are still working on JB so this link made me wonder if a rogue developer already tackled the JB Rom.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

quickdraw86

Feb 1, 2012
Harrisburg, SD
Damn, its so hard to find a current step by step instruction to root this phone. Id actually pay someone to help me out, hahah.

Here bud:

http://www.forums.infectedrom.com/showthread.php?p=67914

It's more of a process to root and s-off an ICS stock bolt than it was to do so on GB, but it's possible. You may have to create an account to view the guide, but I know it works.

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Thanks for the clarification. From my understanding, the devs are still working on JB so this link made me wonder if a rogue developer already tackled the JB Rom.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Sites like that always obscure the facts to increase views. JB is being worked on by at least three developers, but, as has been in the past, getting data will take time due to the RIL on this phone.

Kiyuubi

Aug 23, 2012

I know you can pay to get it rooted at halfcab123.com its just a little pricey. Its what I used when I first rooted. I went back to stock twice after that and rooted myself those times. The ICS root isn't really too difficult but be patient and you can get it without paying.

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda app-developers app

Joshhayes801

Apr 26, 2010
Ogden, UT
www.uglyduckskateboards.com
Last edited: