Check These Out...Batt Plates for the Vibrant.

Search This thread

tructo

Sep 21, 2010
So did anyone receive it yet? I want to know the outcome b4 I order it. Thnx in advance

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

Gusgom

Jul 29, 2009
Rockville
did you have to sign up with UK ebay or does your reg ebay account work? I tried but didnt work for me dont know if im doing anything wrong..... :mad:

So did anyone receive it yet? I want to know the outcome b4 I order it. Thnx in advance

I didnt have to sign up i the same ebay just depends on the color u choose he will have to add U.S shipping to that particular item....
I still havent received mine yet im hoping it comes this week sometimes Im really desperate for mine cant wait...

djdiablo

May 30, 2010
Just got my back plate in today.....got the candy blue one...it's AWESOME!!

Fit and finish is VERY GOOD.....there is a small hairline gap on one side but I tested it with the stock cover and it was the same so my phone is slightly warped..lol

The plastic itself is very sturdy, not as thick as the stock one but still very strong. The paint finish is very nice and thick, and aside from a few very tiny paint bubbles it is perfect.

When snapping the cover on or off it is very tight, has a great solid feel, even tighter than the stock one.

All buttons are EASILY accessible just like stock, and phone strap hole is there too.

As far as it being a fingerprint magnet, it is pretty much the same as stock...but looks a WHOLE LOT SEXIER, even with fingerprints!

On to the pics!

PB041140.jpg

PB041138.jpg

PB041145.jpg

PB041141.jpg

PB041142.jpg

PB041146.jpg

PB041143.jpg

PB041147.jpg

PB041144.jpg

PB041148.jpg

Overall I am VERY HAPPY with this case and I highly recommend it!!

:)

Gusgom

Jul 29, 2009
Rockville
Just got my back plate in today.....got the candy blue one...it's AWESOME!!

Fit and finish is VERY GOOD.....there is a small hairline gap on one side but I tested it with the stock cover and it was the same so my phone is slightly warped..lol

The plastic itself is very sturdy, not as thick as the stock one but still very strong. The paint finish is very nice and thick, and aside from a few very tiny paint bubbles it is perfect.

When snapping the cover on or off it is very tight, has a great solid feel, even tighter than the stock one.

All buttons are EASILY accessible just like stock, and phone strap hole is there too.

As far as it being a fingerprint magnet, it is pretty much the same as stock...but looks a WHOLE LOT SEXIER, even with fingerprints!

On to the pics!

Overall I am VERY HAPPY with this case and I highly recommend it!!

:)

That is really nice...I like the look I still can't believe i haven't received mine yet...How long did it take for u to get it?

Last edited by a moderator:

tructo

Sep 21, 2010
Cool I been order it. Just waiting for it

kolyan

Jan 8, 2008
Is the feel of plastic the same as stock or is it like rubberized or something ?

djdiablo

May 30, 2010
Took about 2 weeks to get here....and I'm in Hawaii....you should be getting yours soon.....

As for the feel, it is not rubberized...it is plastic just like the stock....very solid feel.

kolyan

Jan 8, 2008
Took about 2 weeks to get here....and I'm in Hawaii....you should be getting yours soon.....

As for the feel, it is not rubberized...it is plastic just like the stock....very solid feel.

sucks for me. i dont care about colors, i just cant stand how slippery the stock cover is.

JoeSkeen

Aug 24, 2010
Derry, NH
At least we can start doing more experimenting on these, now that we know we can buy them cheap enough. Different textured paints and such.

Hell, maybe I'll mask one off and such to make the Van Halen design! :D

caldjeff

Jul 23, 2010
Agree...I'm more concerned about grip. This phone is a bar of soap when trying to manage with one hand. I tried the Plasti-Dip coating, but it just keeps peeling off from the edges. I just want a nice back that feels like my G1. Can't stand all these cases that make this sexy phone all fat and linty and rubbery to the point that I can't get it out of my pocket.

Top Liked Posts