pls help pls my z1 is not recieving signal after flashing .534

Search This thread

smartyyadav

Oct 14, 2012
i was using Doomkernel and then i revert back to stock kernel but my mobile started to restart again and again. So i flashed .534 fw and i got warning "ignored simlock.ta" then after that my phone is not recieving signal and it is not recognizing any sim card. perhaps it is due to simlock.ta
pls help me what to do and to unlock it to use any sim card?
pls help asap
thanx in advance

Ben Ling

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
i was using Doomkernel and then i revert back to stock kernel but my mobile started to restart again and again. So i flashed .534 fw and i got warning "ignored simlock.ta" then after that my phone is not recieving signal and it is not recognizing any sim card. perhaps it is due to simlock.ta
pls help asap
thanx in advance

tried reflashing the firmware again ?

Fiso

Dec 21, 2013
If you want signal on. 534 I think you have to downgrade sequentially in other words if coming from 4.4 and want. 534. You have to go latest 4.3 then old 4.3 then latest 4.2 then second latest 4.2 then .534

yup owns Z1 and stuff. Also if I've helped you don't forget to hit THANKS - actions speak louder that words.

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
pls help asap
thanx in advance

Your imei is more than likely missing in which case this is the reason for you not having a signal or being able to make calls / texts etc.

Updating your phone to 757 as greg has said will fix the issue, it's common and not to be worried about.