Search This thread

RolandDeschain79

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 16, 2012
Toronto
www.youtube.com
ExaGear Info testing

Roland, thanks for your feedback!

Yes, I'm a developer. We are planning to enhance Fallout mods support. About bug, there may be two reasons:
1. Kernel on device compiled with 2g user space. Usually it' rare case, but we plan to support such kind of kernels in future.
2. You install/copy Exagear RPG data files (image) on sd-card without exec permission. We'll fix that in future releases too.

Great thanks you for letting me know your app is available now available in the Play Store here. I remember reading about your RPG app in the PDA forums while you were still asking people which RPG's they would like play. Looks like I need to catch up in those forums, I've joined up with your beta testing G+ group. I'm excited to see this app mature and support other games, I noticed some users mention that they got Arcanum running and I can't wait to try that out.:fingers-crossed:

Performance and stability have been very good on my Note 2, I left the app running in the background all night and it was still working in the morning. HP Touchpad users may need to wait a while for support but I'm glad to hear it will be added thanks. I look forward to watching your app mature and having more games and features added, using image files would be great.

May I ask you about the inapp purchases. Will the user need to purchase each interface option(Ferrum, Magnesium, ect) separately for $7.99? This is a little unclear in the app and make the app very expensive if each control type must be individually purchased. I don't suppose you could give me promo code to extend my free preview so I can keep testing:cowboy:

I currently have Fallout working fine with the latest unofficial regular patch(1.02.31) from Killap........... I've now been testing the Killaps Restoration Project v2.3.3 today and noticed some of your users mentioning issues getting it running. I have figured out a fix for using it with Exagear RPG. The load times are longer than regular Fallout 2 but it seems to be running properly. Perhaps you can share this info with other users and ask them to test it too:cowboy:

How to Play Fallout 1 and 2 with Exagear RPG

1)Install the Exagear RPG app on your Android device here. Open the app from the device for the first time to create the folders necessary folders to transerfer games, non are included.

2)Freshly install the DRM free game you wish to play in this case Fallout 1 or 2. I recommend using the GOG versions of fallout 1 and 2 but the CD and DVD versions should work fine. I am not sure if the steam versions work, anyone who's tested it please confirm if it works with this app.

3)Locate your Fallout 1 or 2 game data folder in order to begin patching it. Get your copy of Fallout 1 or 2 setup with the latest patches with the following instructions.
Note:This will set the game up to run under better with emulation buy may cause the game not to run properly on your PC. To reverse this just go back to step 3 in the following setup instructions and overwrite the "Windows 95-98-ME" files with the newer "Windows XP-VISTA-7" files from Killaps Fallout 2 manual patch folder.

Fallout 1
1) Download and extract my custom Fallout cfg files here then copying and paste it into your Fallout directory. These config files correct the game path for the sound data files.

Fallout 2
-If you wish to play Fallout 2 I recommend installing Killap’s unofficial fallout 2 patch.
1) Download and Extract the Unofficial patch, open the folder.
2) Open the "data" folder and copy and paste these files into your Fallout 2 install directory. (yes to overwrite the files)
3) Open the "Windows 95-98-ME" folder and copy and paste these files into your Fallout 2 install directory. (yes to overwrite the files)
4) Open the “Batch_work’ folder and copy and paste these files into your Fallout 2 install directory. Run the "master_dat_fix_up.exe" file (A window will popup, wait for it..)
5) Next this is EXTREMELY important, in your Fallout 2 install directory delete a file called "patch000.dat"
6) Download and extract my custom Fallout cfg files here then copying and paste it into your Fallout directory. These config files correct the game path for the sound data files.

Fallout 2 Restoration Project Exagear RPG Instructions:
-If you wish to play Killaps Fallout 2 Restoration Project with Exagear RPG then do the following.
1) Download and Extract the manual Restoration patch(latest version Here), open the folder.
2) Open the "main" folder and copy and paste these files into your Fallout 2 install directory. (yes to overwrite the files)
3) Open the "Windows 95-98-ME" folder and copy and paste these files into your Fallout 2 install directory. (yes to overwrite the files)
4) Open the “Batch_work’ folder and copy and paste these files into your Fallout 2 install directory. Run the "f2.bat" file (A window will popup, wait for it..)
5) Next this is EXTREMELY important, in your Fallout 2 install directory delete a file called "patch000.dat"
6) Download and extract Mash’s older resolution patch Fallout2 Hi-Res Patch v3.06 here: Paste the contents of the folder into your fallout 2 folder and replace the files.
7) Download and extract my custom Fallout cfg files here then copying and paste it into your Fallout directory. These config files correct the game path for the sound data files.

Enjoy wandering the Restored wasteland with Exagear RPG.

Troubleshooting:
-If you experience issues loading saved games try creating a new game and and make sure your data is in the internal storage. Android 4.4..x Kitkat introduced a number of read write restrictions for apps files not located in the downloads folder. The app developer is working to sort out such issues but fixes could take time. Contact the developer here if you have purchased the app but can't play a game properly on your device @ support@eltechs.com or from the links on Play store page here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Natakranta

Vervolf

Dec 28, 2013

Thanks for Restoration Project's installation instructions. I'll process it and add to Exagear description.
About inapps. We suppose that usually user is interesting in one, may be in couple of games. So, from this point of view, there is no problem that controls purchased separately.
But really we just at the beginning of way in understanding what is the fair scheme for both users and developers in purchasing controls. Cause adopting games and making controls needs sufficient effort from out side too.
We have a lot of ideas how to improve Exagear usability and etc, but it needs resources. But for involved users like you it's no problem to give a promo version.

RolandDeschain79

Apr 16, 2012
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Exagear Fallout Thread @ XDA

Thanks for Restoration Project's installation instructions. I'll process it and add to Exagear description.
About inapps. We suppose that usually user is interesting in one, may be in couple of games. So, from this point of view, there is no problem that controls purchased separately.
But really we just at the beginning of way in understanding what is the fair scheme for both users and developers in purchasing controls. Cause adopting games and making controls needs sufficient effort from out side too.
We have a lot of ideas how to improve Exagear usability and etc, but it needs resources. But for involved users like you it's no problem to give a promo version.

I sent you a PM a while back but haven't heard back, I hope everything is going well with the development. I've a created a separate Fallout thread for Exagear users below with instructions to get the restoration project working. I'm avaiable now to do some more extensive testing and was hoping I could get a promo code, keep up the great work:highfive:

[Guide] How to Play Fallout 1 and 2 on Android with Exagear RPG

Vervolf

Dec 28, 2013
Reactions: RolandDeschain79

SchmilK

Nov 2, 2007
play.google.com
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Seems Nexus 6P doesn't want to play Fallout 2 with libsdl (crashes at initial loading screen), and Exagear says CPU unsupported :(

*edit* removed switch for audio and it boots to the desktop.

Last edited:

RolandDeschain79

Apr 16, 2012
Toronto
www.youtube.com

Gandoulf

Apr 11, 2016
Thank you for all you works around Fallout2 RolandDeschain79.

Can you confirm that for "Fallout 2 Restoration Project Exagear RPG Instructions" v2.3.3, The Mash patch "Fallout2 Hi-Res Patch v3.06" is no longer needed since inbedded inside RP2.3.3 ?
What about citylimit_49 ? Still useful?

I have very difficulties to see video on my Galaxy S3, and global the game is very slow. I think I will have to remove ambient sound and video :(

Reactions: RolandDeschain79

RolandDeschain79

Apr 16, 2012
Toronto
www.youtube.com

Can you confirm that for "Fallout 2 Restoration Project Exagear RPG Instructions" v2.3.3, The Mash patch "Fallout2 Hi-Res Patch v3.06" is no longer needed since inbedded inside RP2.3.3 ?

I have very difficulties to see video on my Galaxy S3, and global the game is very slow. I think I will have to remove ambient sound and video :(

Hi that patch is needed to fix issues with the screen edges not scrolling properly, Fallout2 Hi-Res Patch v3.06" is the fix. You're in the wrong thread the citylimit_49 patch is only for the QEMU version of the instructions. Each method has a separate thread and instructions, ExaGear, Dosbox, QEMU. The ExaGear version has a zoom feature that might help with your screen size issue, have fun:highfive:

[Guide+Video] How to Play Classic PC Games on Android with Exagear RPG/Strategies

[Guide+Video] How to Play PC Games on Android with DosBox Turbo

Last edited:

deminted4ever

Jul 2, 2016
Hi that patch is needed to fix issues with the screen edges not scrolling properly, Fallout2 Hi-Res Patch v3.06" is the fix. You're in the wrong thread the citylimit_49 patch is only for the QEMU version of the instructions. Each method has a separate thread and instructions, ExaGear, Dosbox, QEMU. The ExaGear version has a zoom feature that might help with your screen size issue, have fun:highfive:

[Guide+Video] How to Play Classic PC Games on Android with Exagear RPG/Strategies

I was able to install FALLOUT 2 with exagear rpg (sadly I can't do it from SD CARD) and am having issues trying to get the controls to function "ferrum" doesn't work due to the touch being way off so I have to use "oxygen" I heard mention of being able to optimize and create your own control scheme but cannot find a tutorial on the subject. PLEASE HELP (also I installed GOG version like instructed and it didn't install patches build it but not a huge deal it does play just need help with controls)

RolandDeschain79

Apr 16, 2012
Toronto
www.youtube.com
I was able to install FALLOUT 2 with exagear rpg (sadly I can't do it from SD CARD) and am having issues trying to get the controls to function "ferrum" doesn't work due to the touch being way off so I have to use "oxygen" I heard mention of being able to optimize and create your own control scheme but cannot find a tutorial on the subject. PLEASE HELP (also I installed GOG version like instructed and it didn't install patches build it but not a huge deal it does play just need help with controls)

When playing Fallout with ExagearRPG, use the Ferrum controls but press the "Sync" bottom in the upper right hand corner, you may have to push it a few times. That should help with the touch sync mouse issue. It should be fixed with my ExaGear files but I guess its still glitched.:cowboy:

How to Add custom controls
-Many games are playable but not yet officially supported by ExaGear.
-Setting up custom onscreen controls or using Bluetooth/OTG devices can help make games playable on your device.
-I recommend adding custom onscreen controls with the paid GameKeyboard + app Here:
-Follow the apps setup instructions
-Customize the onscreen controls
-Reduce the transparency to better see the game with the onscreen overlay.
-Enable Non-Blocking mode so that the onscreen controls won't block ExaGears touchscreen input.

Attachments

• sync.jpg
    sync.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:

yeoldgreat1

Jan 24, 2010
Bedford
When playing Fallout with ExagearRPG, use the Ferrum controls but press the "Sync" bottom in the upper right hand corner, you may have to push it a few times. That should help with the touch sync mouse issue. It should be fixed with my ExaGear files but I guess its still glitched.:cowboy:

How to Add custom controls
-Many games are playable but not yet officially supported by ExaGear.
-Setting up custom onscreen controls or using Bluetooth/OTG devices can help make games playable on your device.
-I recommend adding custom onscreen controls with the paid GameKeyboard + app Here:
-Enable Non-Blocking mode so that the onscreen controls won't block ExaGears touchscreen input.

Are these used in addition to the included controls (Cuprum/Helium) or in addition to? Does this remove the need to pay for a control subscription if you are using a BT mouse?

RolandDeschain79

Apr 16, 2012
Toronto
www.youtube.com
custom controls

Are these used in addition to the included controls (Cuprum/Helium) or in addition to? Does this remove the need to pay for a control subscription if you are using a BT mouse?

The custom controls are used in addition to the regular built in controls such as Cuprum/Helium. This won't get around needing to own one of these controllers to launch games but you can use custom controls to circumvent having to buy all the controller sets.

Blaze5565

Dec 23, 2019
I know this is an old method. Does this still work, or is there a better way?

At the very least, I can tell you it doesn't work on Android 10 - the libSDL apk is out of date, which is why I was commenting here - would anyone happen to know how exactly to update it? The stuff that comes up when I search for it doesn't have the SDL folder that this method requires, so I'm left somewhat confused.

Superghetto

Apr 28, 2021
manually install Killap's Unofficial Fallout 2 Patch

#1 solution for that problem is installing this patch

-Fallout2: If you have problems launching Fallout 2, manually install Killap's Unofficial Fallout 2 Patch (US/UK - manual install)
Killap's Unofficial Fallout 2 Patch (US/UK - manual install) Download:

#2 solution reinstall direct X. If you've crashed the emulator enough times that might mess it up too and you will need to recopy it to the device again.
http://www.falconfly.de/directx.htm
if anyone is reading this how do i reinstall directx to the dosbox turbo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Fallout Droid (2).jpg

Additional resources:
    [Guide+Video] How to Play Fallout 1 with Dosbox Turbo
    [Guide+Video] How to run Fallout 1 & 2 on Android with QEMU

[Guide+Video]How to Play Classic PC Games on Android with Exagear RPG/Strategies
    [Guide+Video] How to the Play Baldur's Gate Series and Planescape: Torment on Android with GemRB

Fallout 1&2 QEMU Android installation guide:
    Fallout 1&2 are fully playable on Android with the Android X86 emulator QEMU. Today you will learn how to install and play your own copy of Fallout 1&2 on Android with QEMU.

Games are Not included! (Some Assembly Required)

QEMU Fallout Video:

System Requirements
    Recommended System Requirements:
    CPU: Quad-Core/Octa-Core device 1.6Ghz+
    RAM: 2GB-3GB+
    HDD: 16GB

Minimum Requirements:
    CPU: Dual-core 1.5Ghz+

RAM: 1GB (My default setup uses 256MB)
    HDD: 8GB

Note:If you only meet the minimum requirements, then see Step 7 and use the optional Fallout2 Config without Video & Ambient sounds.

Emulated PC Gaming System

CPU: Pentium Processor
    GPU: Cirrus Logic+ 2MB (2D)
    RAM: 256MB(Default)
    Audio: Sound Blaster 16
    HDD: HDD image files mounted from your devices internal(default) or external storage. Full install around 2.5GB
    Tested Devices: Note2, HP TouchPad, Galaxy s3, Galaxy s1 i9000

How to install Fallout on your Android device:

1)You will need Fallout 1or2 the game fully installed on a PC (Not provided here)

Download QEMU Emulator for Android:
    2)a]Version 1.0 for Playing Fallout 2 Regular QEMU
    here

Or

2)b)Version 2.0 for Playing the Fallout 2 Restoration Project QEMU
    here
    Note: Version 1.0 is more stable but will not work properly with the Restoration Project.

3)Getting Fallout 1 & 2 setup to Play on Android:

Fallout 2
    -If you wish to play Fallout 2 I recommend installing Killap’s unofficial fallout 2 patch.
    1) Download and Extract the Unofficial patch
    here, open the folder.
    2) Open the extracted patch folder, copy the "data" folder and paste it into your Fallout 2 install directory. (yes to overwrite the files)
    4) Open the “Batch_work’ folder and copy and paste these files into your Fallout 2 install directory. Run the "master_dat_fix_up.exe" file (A window will popup, wait for it..)
    6) Download and install one of my custom Fallout cfg files
    here by copying and pasting it into your Fallout directory. These config files correct the game path for the sound data files.
    a)Config With Video & Ambient sounds: This is the standard required config file the fixes the sound directory path.
    b)Config without Video & Ambient sounds: This increases performance by removing ambient and video sounds. If you experience crashing when the videos play then, you will need this file. Note*NPC conversations will still have spoken dialogue.
    7) (Optional) You can also install Mash’s resolution patch
    here, to increase your screen size.
    Note This may impact game performance but allows you to see much more of the map at once.
    Download Fallout2 Hi-Res Patch v3.06
    here

Fallout 2 Restoration Project
    Note(Important)
    The Fallout 2 Restoration Project requires a faster device to run than a regular install of Fallout2. A fast Dual or Quad core device with 2GB+ is Recommended
    -If you wish to play Killaps Fallout 2 Restoration Project on Android then you must do the following.
    1) Download and Extract the manual Restoration patch
    here, open the folder.
    2) Open the "main" folder and copy and paste these files into your Fallout 2 install directory. (yes to overwrite the files)
    4) Open the “Batch_work’ folder and copy and paste these files into your Fallout 2 install directory. Run the "f2.bat" file (A window will popup, wait for it..)
    6) Download and install one of my custom Fallout cfg files
    here by copying and pasting it into your Fallout directory. These config files correct the game path for the sound data files.
    a)Config With Video & Ambient sounds: This is the standard required config file the fixes the sound directory path.
    b)Config without Video & Ambient sounds: This increases performance by removing ambient and video sounds. If you experience crashing when the videos play then, you will need this file. Note*NPC conversations will still have spoken dialogue.
    7) Download the citylimit49_mapper
    here and place it into your Fallout 2 folder. Run the exe to extract the files. (yes to overwrite the files)
    -Look in the Fallout 2 folder for the F49+.exe file that was extracted and run it(Do it!). It will fail to patch the mapper but will patch the Fallout.exe and allow us to play the restoration project.

Fallout 1
    -If you wish to play Fallout 1 I recommend installing the Dos Patch and launching the game from the Dos exe file.
    1)Download and install Fallout 1 the game on your PC. Get the DRM free GOG version of Fallout 1
    here
    2)DOS is no longer included with newer versions of Fallout 1(GOG). You will need to add support for it by doing the following:
    -Download the Fallout 1 Official v1.1 DOS Patch here
    -Extract the DOS patch files directly into your Fallout 1 game folder
    -Download and extract the following DOS files into your Fallout 1 game folder, dos4gw.exe here, hmidet.386 and hmidrv.386 here

3) Download and install one of my custom Fallout 1 cfg files here by copying and pasting it into your Fallout 1 directory. These config files correct the game path for the sound data files.
    -There are two different config files. The one without video & ambient noise is for slower devices that just meet the Min system requirements or have performance issues.
    4)Optional) I also installed this NPC patch from the no mutants allowed website. This allows you to edit your follows weapons and inventory, like Fallout 2. Download and extract these files here into the Data folder in your fallout 1 directory.

4) Download and Extract either the 2GB or 1GB empty HDD.img files to an easy to find location on your PC. Bigger is Better, for improved stability! Default is 2GB.

5) Install the free 30 day trial of WinImage and run the application. Be sure to use it before 30 days passes.
    Download WinImage 10.0
    here

6) Open the empty HDD.img by dragging it into the open Winimage program. Or navigating to it from file/open

7) Locate your fully installed Fallout 1 or 2 game folder. Transfer the Fallout game folder into the HDD.img and save it. This should include Killaps Patches and Mash’s resolution patch. I would recommend playing at 640x480 if you have a dual core device. You can attempt 800x600 or 1024x768 if you have a quad core device. Single core devices should use my No Video or Ambient noise Fallout cfg.

(Optional) You can install one of my custom Fallout cfg files by copying and pasting it into the Fallout directory.
    a)Config With Video & Ambient sounds: This is recommend to improve screen scroll performance and sound compatibility.
    b)Config without Video & Ambient sounds: This has the same sound tweaks but further increases performance by removing ambient and video noises. Note*NPC conversations will still have spoken dialogue.

8) Save your new HDD.img and close the program.

9)Copy and paste your new Fallout2 HDD.img into the SDL folder in your downloads.

10)Transfer the sdl folder to your devices internal memory. This will be the location that opens when you plug in the USB cable.

11)Transfer the libSDL.apk to your device and install it. Note* you may need to Enable 'Unknown Sources' from Settings/Security/Enable.

12)Run the libSDL.apk and start windows. Skip scan disk if it comes up.

13)Play Fallout2 on Android and wander the wasteland.

Important Notes

How to improve the controls:
    -I recommend adding custom onscreen controls with the paid GameKeyboard + app
    here
    -Enable Non-Blocking mode so that the onscreen controls won't block QEMU touchscreen input.
    -GameKeyboard + Screenshot with Fallout 2 Setup.
    GamekeyboardQEMU.jpg
    Get the free Hackers Keyboard here. It has a better layout for playing games and includes directional keys.
    IMG_20130725_090527.jpg

Image file app for Android:
    To access your image files from Android install the free Zarchiver app from the Play Store
    here. This will allow you to modify and create images files from your Android device.

SDL cfg File:
    -Located in the sdl folder you will find the sdl.cfg file. This allows you to edit the instructions given to the emulator.
    -You can edit and save changes to this file using notepad.

-Here is the default line for the sdl.cfg file.
    /sdl -L . -m 256 -boot c -hda c.img -hdb HDD_2Gb.img -usb -usbdevice tablet -soundhw sb16

-You can increase or decrease the memory amount allocated to the the app by modifying the value of –m 128(reduced) or -m 256(default) or -m 512(+recommended)
    -The Default is 256MB for compatibility.
    -Set the emulated memory size to half of your total system Memory size. So if your device has 1GB of DDR use the 512 setting.

-You can change the name of the HDD –hdb HDD_2Gb.img Note*It Must match the exact name in your sdl.cfg file.
    -Add additional HDD’s by adding sequentially lettered –hd(x) Like so
    - /sdl -L . -m 256 -boot c –hda c.img –hdb hdd_2Gb.img –hdc hdd_2Gb.img –hde hdd_2Gb.img… ect
    -The default is HDD_2Gb.img but you can edit the file with notepad. Just change the 2 to a 1, to use the HDD_1Gb.img, save and exit.

Extra HDD for Virtual Memory:
    -I would highly recommend attaching a 1/2GB HDD used only for virtual memory. You can use the Virtual Memory sdl cfg line below.
    -Once you are running the emulator right click on the vault 13 desktop icon and choose properties, select the performance tab.
    -Next select “virtual memory” at the bottom, click “Let me specify my own virtual memory settings” and select the HDD you attached.
    -It will prompt you to reboot once you exit. Don’t reboot, choose no, and then shutdown and re-launch the emulator.
    -This will help to keep System Resources between 98-99% free. This helps to optimize the performance and improve stability.
    -You can check the performance by right clicking on the desktop vault computer and selecting properties. Navigate to the performance tab at the top and look for “System Resources:98%free”.

Virtual Memory sdl cfg:
    /sdl -L . -m 512 -boot c -hda c.img -hdb HDD_2Gb.img -hdc HDD_1Gb.img -usb -usbdevice tablet -soundhw sb16

Troubleshooting:
    -You must click the volume bottom before you can move the mouse.
    -To help maintain stability try and minimize back ground app activity while running Fallout.
    Note*Fallout1&2 runs reasonably stable. Reasonably stable = testers report gaming session of 1-3hrs.

Links:

ExaGear(Paid App):

[Guide+Video]How to Play Classic PC Games on Android with Exagear RPG/Strategies
    Note
    Currently the fastet PC gaming solution on Android.

DosBox Turbo Version(Paid/Free App):
    [Guide+video] How to Play PC Games on Android with DosBox Turbo (Thread)
    -Note The Dosbox Turbo version Plays Dozens of Games and has full touchscreen/controller support. Plus 3Dfx Voodo1 support that adds an additional 8MB video memory.

How to Play Baldur’s gate on Android [XDA] Thread]
    How to Play Baldur’s gate on Android [Video]

[Guide+video] How to Play PC Games on Android with DosBox Turbo - xda-developers
    Fallout 1 Patches @ No Mutants Allowed:

Fallout 2 Patches @ No Mutants Allowed:

Fallout 2 Restoration Project Thread by Killap
    Use the default setup

I really like what you’ve done here and appreciate it a lot. Having trouble though. I’m able to get bochs to run the IMG files but libSDL encounters a black screen upon launch of the emulator. I first tried Version 1, then Version 2, now I’m starting over again with Version 1. 'Unknown Sources' is enabled.

I’m on Galaxy S3. I’ve tried the sdl.conf file in many configurations. Here’s my desired config:

/storage/sdcard0/libSDL.apk
    /storage/sdcard0/sdl
    - bios.bin
    - c.img
    - d.img
    - sdl.conf
    - vgabios.bin
    - vgabios-cirrus.bin

/sdl -L . -m 512 -boot c -hda c.img -hdb d.img -usb -usbdevice tablet -soundhw sb16

The c.img and d.img images run great with bochs, and by that I mean Windows 95 starts and I can play Fallout 1 and 2 but the performance is not acceptable in-game. I’ve uninstalled bochs at this point in case there’s any conflict with bochs and libSDL. I use Advanced Task Killer to keep background apps at a low and I’ve tried restarting the phone.

Is DosBox Turbo the way to go?

Any help you can provide is extremely valued! thanks

Hey, glad you're liking the fallout for Android project:D Looks like you've modified my default sdl config line, why aren't you using the default?

/sdl -L . -m 256 -boot c -hda c.img -hdb HDD_2Gb.img -usb -usbdevice tablet -soundhw sb16

If anything is off even slightly, then it won't launch. Once you get it working, then you can try modifying it. Its setup for compatibility and noob proofing, modifying the setup before you get it working is inadvisable. Secondly what is your d.img? It should be the hdd images from the package provided. Others may not work correctly. Test just the c.img at first to see if the d.img is causing you problems.

The new DosBox Turbo version also has different hdd images that are setup specifically for the app being used. I am working on a new video for that today and it should be available soon. The release of Android 4.3 caused a delay with the DosBox turbo app but it should be available with Voodoo support soon.

3Dfx Voodoo support

You have to see it to believe it! 3Dfx Support on Android with win9X. I am now testing DosBox Turbo RC1 for 3Dfx Glide support.:victory: