Stable custom roms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

persianrisk

Oct 12, 2013
Hi guys, I have a nexus 5 but I want to install a custom ROM for my friend who has a Galaxy s3... Now I want to know your personal recommendations for which ROM you find most stable? I know there is cyanogenmod, slimkat, omni...and more but since I don't have the s3 to play with different roms to find out myself I would gladly rely on your own personal experiences or opinions

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

persianrisk

Oct 12, 2013
Oh come on guys... You really need to rethink this policy, it's really bad when a question is not allowed.. I should be able to know people's opinion

boyheadkick

Oct 10, 2012
Davao City
Oh come on guys... You really need to rethink this policy, it's really bad when a question is not allowed.. I should be able to know people's opinion

moderators put that into the rules because it causes too much discussion which leads to angers flaring and post flaming which leads to users getting infractions and such..believe me, if you read some of these kinds of discussions you'd know what we mean :D

anyways if you really want some suggestions, go with ArchiDroid 1.x or 2.x or Neatrom Sammy or AOSP..

but it's always best to flash and observe..i mean, coming over from the Nexus5 forums, i'd assume that's how you go about choosing roms for your Nexus5, right? :good:

AlphaX2025

Feb 20, 2014
Mumbai
Everyone has its own choice.Try different types of roms and chose the one which suits you best.

Exploring is the first step of learning - AlphaX2025​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

moderators put that into the rules because it causes too much discussion which leads to angers flaring and post flaming which leads to users getting infractions and such..believe me, if you read some of these kinds of discussions you'd know what we mean :D

anyways if you really want some suggestions, go with ArchiDroid 1.x or 2.x or Neatrom Sammy or AOSP..

but it's always best to flash and observe..i mean, coming over from the Nexus5 forums, i'd assume that's how you go about choosing roms for your Nexus5, right? :good: