Galaxy Tab 10.1 Book Cover (by Samsung)

Search This thread

bucnasty504

Jan 13, 2011
Hey guys was wondering if any of ya'll have tried useing this case with the offical samsung tablet pouch.

Since I'm a long time lurker and never really made any post i cant post links but if you type Samsung Galaxy Tablet Pouch on amazon it should be the first thing that shows up.

thanks!

adamski123

Jun 15, 2011
London.
Just got mine today.
Loving it! It feels great fits great and has added functionalty as a stand.
Definately reccomend it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

HotInEER

May 22, 2010
Frederick, MD
Just got mine today and I love it. Super Hi-End looking. Samsung did a great job on this particular item.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 using XDA Premium HD App.

nacixem

Dec 4, 2010
Texas
I got mine @ Toys R Us (weird right?) on clearance for $27.00 so if u got one available. Saw on sale and had to grab...

...senT from Samsung GALAXY Note!

JCreazy

Jan 15, 2011
Missouri
I am wanting to get this from Amazon but I'mafraid of getting a knock of or an older version without the extra cut outs.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G

jutley

Mar 23, 2006
UK
Got mne from eBay ivory to match my white 10.1 sexy case original and with new cut outs £25

g33zy

Apr 10, 2012
Kingston
I am wanting to get this from Amazon but I'mafraid of getting a knock of or an older version without the extra cut outs.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G

You have a right to be concerned. Got mine from GOSHUKI on amazon for $41 and i'm pretty sure it's a knock off. The words "Galaxy TAB" are poorly painted on and "SAMSUNG" on the other side looks spray-painted on because the edges are spotty.

The cover is some kind of fabric type of material that is very prone to scratches and looks crappy out of the box. Amazon offered me a full refund but since I won't be in the states until June I just kept it until I can go buy a real one that I can inspect myself.

JCreazy

Jan 15, 2011
Missouri
You have a right to be concerned. Got mine from GOSHUKI on amazon for $41 and i'm pretty sure it's a knock off. The words "Galaxy TAB" are poorly painted on and "SAMSUNG" on the other side looks spray-painted on because the edges are spotty.

The cover is some kind of fabric type of material that is very prone to scratches and looks crappy out of the box. Amazon offered me a full refund but since I won't be in the states until June I just kept it until I can go buy a real one that I can inspect myself.

There seems to be a lot of good reviews from those. I may just buy one and see what happens. If it is good enough I'll keep it, if not I'll complain to amazon, does anyone know a definite way to tell a real from a fake?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA

JCreazy

Jan 15, 2011
Missouri
Well I just got mine today from goshuki, it doesn't look too bad but it is obviously a knock off. The thing that really pisses me off is that it isnt the revised version with the power button holes and what not. Anyone know who I should call at Amazon? They are full filling this crap for Pete's sake.

Edit to add, this thing doesn't even stand up

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA

quocamole

Aug 24, 2007
I have this case for sale. Genuine Samsung and updated revision with cut-outs for power and headphone. PM me if interested.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey folks!

So, I'm willing to buy this case, but would like to ask you: is it tight enough?
    As for what I can see in the pictures, there are just four "parts" holding the tablet in the corners, so... is it tight enough? I mean for daily use, no extreme moves and stuff...

Thanks!

I have the ivory edition and it's holding the tab firmly in place!

Has never fell out or anything, the closing of the cover is nicely done..a great buy :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
    I just made this you tube video unboxing for this case, I hope you enjoy it, it you like it please press the "Thanks" button this post and I will edit and upload the full review soon. :)

Here is my unboxing and first impressions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_0eSmzDjj4
    Because of the lip that folds over it also fold under not allowing it fold flat...there a good 1/3" lift if folded under or if not the lip can be annoying ill take pics and show u what i mean when i get home.

...sent from Samsung GALAXY Note!