[ROM][ICS4.0.3] Taboonay 3.0.1 (28/02/2012)

Search This thread

Euclid's Brother

May 3, 2011
Dallas, TX
www.interphaze.com
I have this problem too!! :(:confused::(:(

I had limited time before so hadn't thought about this. I cleared data just for superuser.API (using settings->storage. No more FC.

So if your getting FC's on just a few apps, try just clearing data for just that app.

EDIT: Of course. That didn't help voice search. Although I have not ever used it. Perhaps when I have more free time. I'll try a full wipe.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

ms893

Jul 17, 2008
Bonjour la vache !

Would it be possible to have some patches to add some removed apps (for example I use Lumiread, and I would like to keep it), and also to change the system buttons theme (I prefer the Asus them or Galaxy theme for the Back, home,... keys).

Is it possible also to overclock the A500 (like Univity Kernel do) ?

Thanks.

vache

Recognized Developer
Jun 12, 2009
Paris
Bonjour la vache !

Would it be possible to have some patches to add some removed apps (for example I use Lumiread, and I would like to keep it), and also to change the system buttons theme (I prefer the Asus them or Galaxy theme for the Back, home,... keys).

Is it possible also to overclock the A500 (like Univity Kernel do) ?

Thanks.
About removed apps, read carefully the first post ;) (there's an online kitchen for that)

I can add some themed framework too for buttons.

For kernel, we have some issues with custom kernel and last 3.1 update. It's not possible ATM.

ms893

Jul 17, 2008
Ok thanks...

Sorry, I forgot the kitchen (it's not my usual place :D) ! and YES, it would be great if you add some themes to the kitchen.

Cool !

ChiuOnThis

Mar 17, 2011
su permission for /data

how do you get su permission for /data?
I can not get into this folder to resolve the wifi connection issue.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

:confused:

Deejaydark

May 17, 2009
Westminster,Md.
I wanted to thank everyone involved in this rom. This is by far the best in my book... I can even use the USB_Storage with my evo 4g in which I couldn't before in other roms. So ty ty ty keep up the work

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

ms893

Jul 17, 2008
1 bug : if I try to select a screen wallpaper, it's always the green wallpaper that is used, even if I select another one.

1 problem : if I go to settings/about/system update the screen rotate to portrait, and I have the following message : "Fota download, build number error !!, Taboonay 0.9.1 (4.010_COM_GEN2)"

patryq

Jun 13, 2006
Polska
1 bug : if I try to select a screen wallpaper, it's always the green wallpaper that is used, even if I select another one.

1 problem : if I go to settings/about/system update the screen rotate to portrait, and I have the following message : "Fota download, build number error !!, Taboonay 0.9.1 (4.010_COM_GEN2)"

Wallpapers works fine for me. Generally, for now it seems like the best rom for iconia, O've tried I thing 3-4 other, and this is the most stable, and has working support for 3G modems, external hhd with ntfs (amazing ;)) etc...
Keep on working on it

One thing missing in this rom is a GOOD keyboard, with numbers on top like in asus keyboard, also I'm from poland, but there is no polish symbols in current keyboard. Probably I could just find some keyboard and install it, but i like when stock (included) keyb is "the one" ;)

one more- could You include terminal in next reliese? I've tried some from market, not all are as goog as for example the one which i have on my desire hd phone

sanaell

Apr 3, 2008
Bangkok
Terminal can be installed by yourself from the market, terminal emulator works perfectly
I rather prefer a "clean" rom, and we install things ourselves or having the kitchen sink to add up, but not directly in stock :D

that keep all better :D

bpivk

Nov 26, 2008
-
Terminal can be installed by yourself from the market, terminal emulator works perfectly
I rather prefer a "clean" rom, and we install things ourselves or having the kitchen sink to add up, but not directly in stock :D

that keep all better :D
This! By the love of god this!
I use this rom as a base for my rom and I have to strip it even further of some Acer junk. So it's better to keep it stock. If you want those apps in your rom just add them to it. I did this with my apps. :)

ms893

Jul 17, 2008
For the wallpapers : after a reboot, it's working fine...

I have an update proposed for Google Music, but when I try to update it, but impossible. I noticed that the Google Music app version is 3.0 (instead of 3.0.1). Is it possible to make a patch (kitchen ?) with the latest version of Google Music ?

bangejiaozi

May 20, 2011
Xi'an
well , i tried 5 or 6 roms,and i think this one is the best ,at least for me.
now ,i use 0.9.1.
the only thing left is i dont test the batter .
when i use the official 3.0 rom , i can ues a500 for 8~9hours.
i will test the 0.9.1 rom .

Top Liked Posts