gabwerkz

Aug 16, 2011
Three Stars and a Sun

Nice work :)

Envoyé depuis mon LG-P970 avec Tapatalk

Perfect with zeus 6. 11 v 20o

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk

worth a try, looks great :) thanks!

Oh thanks, I never imagined it will still be used/compatible till this day...

You have to resort what is available now. :) Images/mods are free to use. But some hard work like this one:

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=257944&st=1060#entry12355693

That centered sound toggle is unique. Edited a few times to correct alignment.

And this:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1597134

Dialpad and USB connect, they should learn the word "CREDIT". It's fun to share, but when they explicitly take your work and make "voodoo dolls" of it, rename and act like masters of the world.

Same goes to noobs who says "awesome and fast" "best battery" etc. on a "STOCK ROM". How embarrassing can you be?

Anyway, I'm leaving this community and eyeing for a dual core. Best regards for future themers/modders/KANGers. :) I might change this "ICS Port" name to "FckU".

[THEME] FckU... (Sounds good?) :)

Just some rants.. ;)

Reactions: interdan

Gloxksss

Apr 11, 2012
Taganrog

You have to resort what is available now. :) Images/mods are free to use. But some hard work like this one:

And this:

Dialpad and USB connect, they should learn the word "CREDIT". It's fun to share, but when they explicitly take your work and make "voodoo dolls" of it, rename and act like masters of the world.

Same goes to noobs who says "awesome and fast" "best battery" etc. on a "STOCK ROM". How embarrassing can you be?

Anyway, I'm leaving this community and eyeing for a dual core. Best regards for future themers/modders/KANGers. :) I might change this "ICS Port" name to "FckU".

Just some rants.. ;)
You aren't right, I pointed to that that of fashions gathered from different sources choosing from them the best, and that that was made the author a fashion.... Your subject is beautiful, but agree still a lot of things and a lot of things needs to be completed

arun_pms

Jul 18, 2011
Hyderabad
Hi

And this:

Just some rants.. ;)

Hi gabwerkz,
I loved all of your works till date, especially the echelon bramha rom, i am using that for a while, the battery back up and performance is wonderful, i would like you tocontinue your good works, Please dont leave our device without ur wonderful works..

adxgrave

Dec 24, 2011
Anyone got problem with texting? When try to create new message, the keyboard completely cover the text area. This doesn't happen when try to create a reply though. I'm using hackers keyboard instead the default one came with Zeus v6.1.

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA

M_N

Jun 12, 2011
Anyone got problem with texting? When try to create new message, the keyboard completely cover the text area. This doesn't happen when try to create a reply though. I'm using hackers keyboard instead the default one came with Zeus v6.1.

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA

Flash the MMS fix from 2nd post.

Reactions: adxgrave

ash152152

Feb 20, 2012
is it normal that i have the music player in the status bar?
It doesn't seem to match the style of the theme:rolleyes:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alright, let's update this. Someone KANGed my Dialpad uploaded before. Yeah, shame... no credit given.

Single theme, made specifically and works for both Zeus v3n and v3b. But will work also on any deodexed ROM like Marvel.

The final puzzle of the port have met to terms. jasonevil owner of Ice9 Theme agreed to use his materials. I still have to resort to ICS Theme by sonnysekhon though.

If you like this theme, please appreciate their work @:
    ICE9 THEME by jasonevil
    ICS THEME by sonnysekhon

DOWNLOAD:
    ICS TRANSPARENT - Zeus v3b/v3n
    ICS BLACK - Zeus v3b/v3n

V2 (GW02) is on 2nd post.

FEATURES:
    1% battery increments
    Centered time and date
    Custom Transparent and Black status bar (2 options)
    Rearranged Toggle Icons (Sound is centered)
    Custom Pull Down (backgrounds and fonts)
    Custom spinners from MIUI
    Some icons from MIUI
    ICS blue description colors
    Custom USB connect/disconnect image
    Some things I might forget...

Flash it in CWM, no wipe necessary. To ensure smooth installation, remove previous theme if you have. Flash Zeus again then flash this theme.

NOTE: Didn't change Menu Background, Menu font color, Menu icons (looks awful once mixed with other app menu default icons).

NOTE: I made a mistake in the updater script, but the single package extraction directory might have been enough as it didn't cause any problems.

will add more screenshots
    2012-02-10235505.png
    2000-01-01082344.png

20120210121447.png
    2012-02-10121229.png

2000-01-01082925.png
    2012-02-10121218.png

2012-02-10122030.png
    2000-01-01082419.png
    UPDATES

ICS Black GW02

Changelog: GW02

2 time locations (Default and Centered)
    Fixed: Disabled button
    Fixed: Charging icons
    Fixed: Data icons
    Changed status bar background (Pull Down)
    Changed some app icons (ICS)
    Changed some Power Menu icons (black to gray)
    Lighter Notification background
    Add themed mms.apk
    Add themed LGHome.apk
    Small addition to dialpad

Additional for Marvel ROM:
    Added Extended Power Menu
    Added Themed Lockscreen

Be advised that there are additional apps and .jar in the zips (mms, LGHome, android.policy.jar).
    If you don't use or like them, open the zip by double clicking, right click the said app then delete.
    android.policy.jar is for Marvel ROM who wants Extended Power Menu.

Credit goes to huexxx and dxdiag32 for the additions.

DOWNLOAD:
    ICS_Black_Default_GW02 (Default Time Location)
    ICS_Black_Centered_GW02 (Centered Time Location)

I missed framework.jar for the extended power menu in framework folder. So as an additional for Marvel users, flash this:
    Credit to Huexxx
    Additional_PowerMenu

MMS FIX:
    MMS_MOD

2012-02-21011730.png
    Oh, perfect theme, it's so lovely!

Thanks.. :)

Exactly! Especially the white lettering on gray bubbles does not convince me, However, we are talking about details;)

Give me 5 mins... :)

ATTACHED:
    2012-02-22174429.png
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11921203/HTC_IME_themed_ICS.apk
    Here you can download HTC_IME keyboard themed be me with ICS colours.
    It's high resolution, v27. Tested and works with ZEUS V3n/b.
    2012-02-20%2022.14.21.png
    Marvel rom doesn't have ics animations, will flashing this theme change that ?

Download link says v3b/v3n, is it okay to flash that on my marvel ?

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium

How come the clock no longer in the middle??

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium

I also prefer clock in the middle, so if you can make another version only with middle clock if not I will use this one with standard clock position because this theme is AWESOME !!! :D

Oh man. haha.. alright, 2 versions then. One default and one in the middle.

ICS animations will be at framework-res and SystemUI. So yes, flashing this theme you'll have ICS animations.

I also can include Extended Power Menu (reboot to recovery) if anyone wants it for Marvel ROM.