[May 26] L26 Kaiser Diamond Version 3 !!! (Core 19588)

Search This thread

Laurentius26

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 22, 2005
Hi,

Radio 1.65.20.29 works fine for me :confused:

I'm on Vodafone network and my device is a original HTC Kaiser.

OK,

Radio ROM 1.65.20.29 and 1.65.16.25 gives me sound problems.

After a call sound is gone... back to 1.65.14.06

I'ts a bad flash all radio's give my problerms no sound when i do a call.... So i do a Hardreset or a new flash...

Laurentius26

Nov 22, 2005
Hi my friend, thank you for your support ;)

I will have a play with these screen lags later, see what I can do, I know where to search because I fixed it in passed as well with one of my rom's.

Cheers,

Leo :)

I've tried many many roms. This one is really nice, even if we have some issues.

The ebst Rom I had so far was Shogun's Death ROM. Also had some issues.

The most annoying is the lags and screen freeze. But this is the case in ALL the latest ROMS I've tested.

Could this be due to the latest radios ? I mean I had all the 1.65 and had some freezes, not with the NIKI one.

Laurentius26

Nov 22, 2005
Thank you :)

Leo, my compliments for this ROM. It's snappy, it's stable, it's slick, it's reliable, it's not polluted with additional applications. This is the type of ROM I would not hesitate to roll out to corporate users as the base image. My donation will be forthcoming!

Synssins

Mar 21, 2008
screenshots plz

it really looks as diamond ???

No! For the 100th time, this ROM looks like a normal HTC ROM. It does NOT have the 3d interface that the Diamond uses.

Sorry.. I am a lurker, but that really gets me. READ THE DAMN THREAD before asking the same question over and over.

Anyway, great work!

Laurentius26

Nov 22, 2005
The complete SYS dir is HTC Diamond. ;)

First i just want to clarify...

The only thing "Diamond" about this ROM is the radio and some ringtones....is that correct?

Also, on the whole moderate/deletion issue. While i appreciate the hard work the moderators put in, and I personally could do without alot of the worthless posts, I don't feel that moderators should be deleting modifying threads that comply with forum rules. If they are belligerent or profane, then ok.

But removing threads where people are excited? or asking for a download link? What's next? Removing threads of thanks or congratulations? Asking for other things that the moderator deems not necessary?

Again, I agree it is clutter, but we are used to wading through the clutter. And although I know this is a moderated forum we should expect a mostly laissez-faire attitude (with the above exceptions).

So, while I appreciate everything you have done for us Kypher, and with all due respect, I think you are overstepping your bounds. If you strongly disagree I would talk it over with the site admins and update forum rules accordingly. If there is a forum rule that already prohibits this (other than an all inclusive "moderator discretion" then please point me to it).

YYYYY

Sep 29, 2006
Tunis
Everything works fine in this rom, skype works, Opera works, SIP works and iGo works if you disable HTC Home. Except the battery life isnt as good as your previous roms maybe related to this radio, but by far this is the fastest Rom I had, thx a lot!

schwags

Mar 17, 2006
Chicago
Leo,

I just heard you were cooking this up and saw it uploaded last night. I put the ROM on when I got into work today, and let me say my first impressions are good. The ROM seems to be very quick and stable thus far. Will let you know after I test drive it for a couple of days. I was using Dutty's ROM's before, but apparently he's gone now, so I will be primarily using your ROM's from now on. Let me say though, I'm impressed with your work. Good job!!

Laurentius26

Nov 22, 2005
Oeps, deleted hihi was reading halfway and saw you found the answer :eek:

Hi Laurentius,

Congrats!

I just have one remark: when I click Connection Setup in the connection settings, it does not respond. Normally it would configure my edge for me ... How can I solve this?

Thanks!

EDIT: never mind: just a shortcut problem. I can get into windows folder and activate it over there ...

Laurentius26

Nov 22, 2005
Radio 1.65.20.29 is even better with battery consumption for me or at least the same as the .64 radio I used before!

Everything works fine in this rom, skype works, Opera works, SIP works and iGo works if you disable HTC Home. Except the battery life isnt as good as your previous roms maybe related to this radio, but by far this is the fastest Rom I had, thx a lot!

P1Tater

Retired Senior Moderator
Nov 28, 2007
In UR Head
Laurentius doesnt like me anymore.:(
I give him a mirror and add the sound suite and I get ignored. Bows head in shame.:(:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm not going to have a chance to install v3 until the weekend probably. I am running Leo's multimedia L26 rom and have it working just right. I need to keep the stable rom for the next few days at least before going for the diamond one (which I am REALLY looking forward to!)

In the meantime if anyone has a second to upload the new Diamond ringtones and sounds so I can hear them before I install I would be very grateful!

Cheers

Zippyioa

I've attached them.
    My one also has same issue with contact details which is blank... waiting for service pack or something...
    Beside that issue, everything in this ROM is perfect for me...

If you want to to see the contact details(this works for non sim contacts)First tap contacts and choose a contact and enter it(should be blank with summary and notes tabs at the bottom), then tap the notes tab(edit button will show up on the bar), hit edit button, then hit details and you can see the details...it's a pain to do every time you want to see the details but what can you do.