[ROM] The Dude's Cupcake1.3RC2 [AOSP + ADP1.5] [2009-06-19]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

robpet2

Sep 6, 2006
Virginia
www.myspace.com
i have tried to reflash without a wipe with a wipe backed it back to 1.41 then up to current one then back down wipe then back to current as far as more info on sound issues

its at about 50% the max volume as it should be on everything ringers apps and music

can barely hear a text notification come in when sitting next to it
okay apparently the audio ISSUE is the same as on the Haykuro builds...
quick fix -

IF YOU HAVE A BLUETOOTH EARPIECE - TURN THE EARPIECE ON.. this makes the sound louder.. Its the same issue that was happening on the G and H build.. something to do with the 1.5 firmware...
But it will work... I never noticed the sound issue, cause i always turn my bluetooth on at least once a day, and only had to reboot the phone twice - just did a reboot to see if thats what the issue was and voila it was..

Feb 19, 2009
sound issues

alrighty well i will try to aquire a pair somewhere i guess ty for the assistance

we also host a g1 irc chat everyone that likes the tech scene is welcome

info is slayer.blogdns.com and channel is cupcakehax0r default port we can always use people that know what they are talking about lol

Nikeem24

Apr 17, 2009
Ouch... but right now thats the only fix, till someone figures out the values in the sound settings with the bluetooth thats causing that.. Its probably relating to A2DP sound profile ( music thru bluetooth headphones )

Hey robpet2, i keep getting this error whenever i try to upgrade my phone in recovery mode. I want 5.0.2Hr5 lol but its not letting me update, any advice from a veteran?

robpet2

Sep 6, 2006
Virginia
www.myspace.com
Hey robpet2, i keep getting this error whenever i try to upgrade my phone in recovery mode. I want 5.0.2Hr5 lol but its not letting me update, any advice from a veteran?
What error ???
theres a few possibilities...
but if its what i think it is, redownload the hr5 again.. haykuro forgot to sign one of the ones he uploaded, and fixed it, so you might have gotten the unsigned one, thats why it wont install... or you could have a bad download.. when all else fails redownload..

robpet2

Sep 6, 2006
Virginia
www.myspace.com
alrighty well i will try to aquire a pair somewhere i guess ty for the assistance

we also host a g1 irc chat everyone that likes the tech scene is welcome

info is slayer.blogdns.com and channel is cupcakehax0r default port we can always use people that know what they are talking about lol

check this site out for bluetooth deals... http://www.cellphoneshop.net/blde.html
best prices ive found..
I know the site seems cheezy or low budget and they say last day sale all the time, but ive ordered from the twice with no issues at all.. just might take a week to get it, but the price is nice... and you can search for coupon code on google to get more money off..

Feb 19, 2009
sound issues

alright the help is much appriciated

and update.... lol i received a call and it got louder now it is louder for everything i havent rebooted but i would asume after receiving a call that it fixes itself as well

saves me the cost of a headset

Last edited:

TheDudeOfLife

Jul 21, 2008
Chicago
thedudesandroid.com
Wow, I got some pages to read.

This is more of a mental note to start back @ page 92....hopefully by the time I get back it isn't up to 110 ;)

I got some things testing on my phone now. Might have either .85 or .9 tomorrow, but I'm on vacation, so not a lot of active development this weekend.

Nikeem24

Apr 17, 2009
What error ???
theres a few possibilities...
but if its what i think it is, redownload the hr5 again.. haykuro forgot to sign one of the ones he uploaded, and fixed it, so you might have gotten the unsigned one, thats why it wont install... or you could have a bad download.. when all else fails redownload..

That's a BET. Thanks robpet2. Thats what i was thinking it might be, ill check in a minute.

jdc4429

Nov 9, 2008
APN's... Could you please add all the APN's from Goggle version

Hello,

Could you please add all the APN's from the Goggle release in you next version please. The HTC release only has the one T-Mobile APN whereas the google one has a ton of them. It helps connect you in more locations.

Great build btw. Thank you for combining the best of the two releases!

Thanks again,

JDC4429

BSDADON

Mar 23, 2009
I've been using my phones internet for almost 3 hours on 3g and been texting back and forth and I still have 40% battery left. Much better than I've had in a long time, and I finally figured out how to make it autorotate. Love this build

AroundTheWorld

Feb 28, 2009
For the Apps2SD version, do i just simply flash it as normal? or do i have to do something else along with it? Sorry, im not really that smart when it comes to this kind of stuff :p

If it helps, im coming from the RC33 Lucid mod.

webgrafix

Sep 30, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
check this site out for bluetooth deals... http://www.cellphoneshop.net/blde.html
best prices ive found..
I know the site seems cheezy or low budget and they say last day sale all the time, but ive ordered from the twice with no issues at all.. just might take a week to get it, but the price is nice... and you can search for coupon code on google to get more money off..

Thanks for the suggestion!!!

I just ordered the Sony BT headsets using a coupon code I found for 20% Off... Shipped for only $30!

The coupon code I used was "CELLHOLIDAY"

BSDADON

Mar 23, 2009
For the Apps2SD version, do i just simply flash it as normal? or do i have to do something else along with it? Sorry, im not really that smart when it comes to this kind of stuff :p

If it helps, im coming from the RC33 Lucid mod.

I just flashed when I came from the lucid version and it worked fine for me. Don't know if I was just lucky or if it works, but they are no wipe versions so it should work. Just make sure to make a nandroid backup just in case

AroundTheWorld

Feb 28, 2009
^When i download it to my comp, it says its a ".SIGNED" file... doesnt it have to be a zip? Im like a total noob lol... what do i do?

brianb7590

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 28, 2007
Sandy Springs, Georgia
^When i download it to my comp, it says its a ".SIGNED" file... doesnt it have to be a zip? Im like a total noob lol... what do i do?

As has been suggested to many noobs with the same question, just go ahead and rename that file to update.zip and flash. It doesn't matter that it says .signed, just rename the whole thing and you're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Force closes

I have the upgraded to the 1.5 software and when i press the phone button to make a call, answer a call, access my contacts i get a force close every time is there anything i can do besides downgrade?