Search This thread

diaa08

Jan 2, 2009
Los Angeles
PLEASE HELP!!

I was in DOWNLOAD MODE IN ODIN trying to re-partition the phone then realized I forgot to re-root my phone, so I tried to get out of download mode and I the battery fell out by accident when I was trying to check to see my external SD card was in my phone so I can copy some files over as a back up. Now the phone won't turn on and stays in a mode where there is a phone icon and a exclamation point in the middle with a computer icon. I tried pressing the up and down vol while holding down the power button and it will not do anything at all. The computer won't even pick up the phone while connected to the USB.. am I bricked?

Pull battery out, remove from usb, hold down power for a bit. Replace battery, open odin, re plug in, hold down volume buttons and power as usual...

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

krntehknik303

Nov 5, 2010
Aurora
Okay, I found a post somewhere around here and got it back into download mode.. holy crap I should have just relaxed a little more and panicked less... I seriously felt my heart drop cause I thought I bricked my phone.. LOL! WOW... I need to slow down on the things that I do.. jeez...

Edit: I will read and search more often now before I post..sorry for the trouble and going off topic! BTW GO TEAM WHISKEY!!

Last edited:

gordon.mott

Apr 25, 2009
Just for the record, sombionix... you're amazing, and I absolutely love this build.

Is there anywhere I can send you a donation for your trouble?

pmnuon

Sep 22, 2007
calls with 3.5 mm not working

its worked once in the past two days I've been using this rom, any ideas why it's not working?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Logo.jpg
    All of Team Whiskeys roms perform a full system wipe​

OFFICIAL HOME OF BIONIX AND TEAM WHISKEY
    http://board.teamwhiskey.com/index.php
    http://www.teamwhiskey.com/
    http://webchat.freenode.net/
    irc.freenode.net / #teamwhiskey

Beta 3 is the most stable build yet. Technically, it should be out of beta, but I still have a couple more modifications to throw in. You won't have any problems with this build. PLEASE run this rom as is and report bugs. DO NOT flash this and then flash other kernels or modifications and then post bugs because we'll have no idea if its the rom or the other kernels or mods you've installed causing the problem.

Nero Beta 3:
    - Updated Market
    - Updated VoiceSearch
    - Fixed blurry mms issue
    - Mounting issue fixed (hopefully)
    - Added multiple lock screens and Power menu options (HUGE thanks to Jocelyn for her contribution!)
    - New shutdown sound
    - New livewallpaper
    - New status icons
    - init script edits for a little extra speed (still tweaking to get it just right)
    - Framework edits

Please check out our forum for tons of extras, and don't forget to visit us in our IRC for any help you may need, we're happy to assist.

Nero Beta 2:
    - Full JL1 base with our modifications of course
    - Heavily modified to look and feel like the nexus s (gingerbread)
    - Fixed the black text on black submenu issue. its not white text on black as it should be.
    - Modified init scripts for added speed
    - Updated Maps
    - Updated Gmail
    - Updated YouTube
    - Additional Framework edits
    - New Bootanimation

Download:
    Nero Beta 3
    me too #nohomo
    I replaced the background of the stock Nexus LWP to the background of the gingerbread Nexus LWP made by the3dman. It completes the gingerbread look :cool: Clockwork flashable zip included.

nexus.jpgsnap20101210004741.jpg
    Thanks for the tip. But are you sure resetting the battery stats after flashing a new ROM won't mess up the battery life in any manner? Wanna be sure about this before I start doing this.

when you flash a new rom, it alters the current battery reading, in other
    words, it doesn't read it correctly. that's why you have to reset battery
    stats to have a correct info through the rom.. resetting the stats doesn't
    ruin your battery's life. it simply corrects the reading. Thus reconditioning
    your battery brings more life to your battery and is healthy to do twice in
    a month...

here's how to correctly recondition/reset your battery stats:

1. make sure you drain the battery completely to the point when it shutdowns
    by itself.
    2. charge it without turning it on for about 4-6 hours.
    3. after you've done that, go to cw by the key combinations (leaving the connection plugged in)
    4. reinstall packages, go to advance, reset battery stats,
    5. reboot
    6. wait for it to finish scanning media then unplug.
    7. reboot one more time.

p.s. cheers to TW for this lightning fast rom :)
    sorry to bother you guys. can anyone please help with a functional link for downloading stock T959UVJFD.. need to odin it before upgrading to nero beta 2. all the links on xda so far are broken and been unsuccessful trying to download.

here you go my friend:
    http://www.multiupload.com/IFSJECTS3L

full odin package, comes with pit and ODin ;)
    T959UVJFD